I’m From Tukaraq... Ask me any Qauestions in regards to the War, Region etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't care for these tribal dick measuring but I must say @Kaligiiduul does know his stuff. It's refreshing to see someone who knows these areas so well! I'm not sure about the claim of majority in the region as a whole, but every other claim is actually spot on. Almost everyone else in this thread is either crazy (@Cognitivedissonance) or trying to wing it and failing embarrassingly (@Factz)!

Zero

Somaliland patriot
I really don't care for these tribal dick measuring but I must say @Kaligiiduul does know his stuff. It's refreshing to see someone who knows these areas so well! I'm not sure about the claim of majority in the region as a whole, but every other claim is actually spot on. Almost everyone else in this thread is either crazy (@Cognitivedissonance) or trying to wing it and failing embarrassingly (@Factz)!
Puntland cowardly ambushed Tukaraq twice in the middle of Ramadan and failed.That is only thing that matters.This shame can't be erased.Every muslim will remember these events.:damn:

When did I say Warsangali live in CeelAfweyne district? :dead:

Warsangali only lives in Badhan district. That's not even a quarter of Sanaag. :dead:

Dhulobahante hardly live in Sanaag. Your numbers were competing with Gayale.:deadosama:

I've given you sources that Sanaag is Isaaq majority in land wise and in population wise. If you want to refute that then bring a source or STFU! :camby:

You are a menial brown toothed farmer from Gabiley and want to argue about Ceerigaabo with someone who was born and bred there by waving Wikipedia and what some white NGO boy wrote. Boy, it doesn't get dumber than this.
Half of Ceerigaabo is settled by Dhulbahante and Warsangeli. From the heart of Ceerigaabo, if you take a straight line south, from Dibqarax, Ardaa,, Fiqi Fuliye, Awrboogays, Xuddun, Laascaanod ,all the way to Buuhoodle, you will be passing through Dhulbahante lands. There are Dhulbahante towns surrounding Ceerigaabo, like Dhaxamo, Masagan and Biyo Guduud which are between 10 and 30 kms from Ceerigaabo. I have not even mentioned Jiidali which is a Dhulbahante town East of Ceerigaabo.
The entire East of Sanaag is settled by Warsangeli.
In Sanaag Habar Yoonis are a minority, and Habar Jeclo are very few and insignificant, found mostly grazing their equally few donkeys in the mountains.

You can talk all day about the finer details of sorghum farming, we will not dispute, but stop showing your ignorance about Ceerigaabo.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You are a menial brown toothed farmer from Gabiley and want to argue about Ceerigaabo with someone who was born and bred there by waving Wikipedia and what some white NGO boy wrote. Boy, it doesn't get dumber than this.
Half of Ceerigaabo is settled by Dhulbahante and Warsangeli. From the heart of Ceerigaabo, if you take a straight line south, from Dibqarax, Ardaa,, Fiqi Fuliye, Awrboogays, Xuddun, Laascaanod ,all the way to Buuhoodle, you will be passing through Dhulbahante lands. There are Dhulbahante towns surrounding Ceerigaabo, like Dhaxamo, Masagan and Biyo Guduud which are between 10 and 30 kms from Ceerigaabo. I have not even mentioned Jiidali which is a Dhulbahante town East of Ceerigaabo.
In Sanaag Habar Yoonis are a minority, and Habar Jeclo are very few and insignificant, found mostly grazing their equally few donkeys in the mountains.

You can talk all day about the finer details of sorghum farming, we will not dispute, but stop showing your ignorance about Ceerigaabo.

I've been to Ceerigaabo kid and no Darood lives there. My reer abtis who are HY are from that city and they know who lives there. Gadweyne HY surrounds the city and lives in every corner of Ceerigaabo district along with their eastern Habar Yoonis is brother.

You're just a crazy khat chewing ignorant MJ trying to claim Isaaq territory.

@Bohol Please educate these folks about Ceerigaabo not being shared.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I think you're talking about yourself kid. Don't mention me again you .

The deputy is Dhulbahante if I’m not mistaken sxb, we have the largest presence in ceerigabo city after gadhweyne.

Ceerigabo is a HY City the same way las canood is a dhulbahante City. You can’t lift a rock from the ground. You live in the south eastern part of the ceerigabo district we also live in the north of buuhoodle district and have deputy in that district but we don’t claim buuhoodle we claim our tulo in the district. This is where the population is the first warsangeli town is hadaftimo. You can go back to 1960 and see who came out of ceerigabo and today who still comes out of ceerigabo. Stop dreaming of land that isn’t yours go to badan that is yours. We aren’t raxanweyn were you can just claim their shit you’ll get lynched.

Ceerigabo is a HY City the same way las canood is a dhulbahante City. You can’t lift a rock from the ground. You live in the south eastern part of the ceerigabo district we also live in the north of buuhoodle district and have deputy in that district but we don’t claim buuhoodle we claim our tulo in the district. This is where the population is the first warsangeli town is hadaftimo. You can go back to 1960 and see who came out of ceerigabo and today who still comes out of ceerigabo. Stop dreaming of land that isn’t yours go to badan that is yours. We aren’t raxanweyn were you can just claim their shit you’ll get lynched.

Attachments

• BD316532-4FBE-4F70-8368-CAA2466F0B09.jpeg
    BD316532-4FBE-4F70-8368-CAA2466F0B09.jpeg
    622.1 KB · Views: 268
  • AE9C2AC9-65A1-475A-AD1D-64F186249223.jpeg
    AE9C2AC9-65A1-475A-AD1D-64F186249223.jpeg
    454.3 KB · Views: 230

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

Half of Erigabo is settled by dhulbahante and warsangeli? What are you talking about?!?

Look at this crazy guy, waar that city is a HY city. You think it is like Tukaraq that you can come and free HY from Somaliland? They will eat you wallahi

I don't know what you guys are arguing about. Gadhweyn surrounds Ceerigaabo city and are majority in the district as well.

upload_2018-5-5_16-29-30-png.44128

This man has been ruling the district and city for nearly 3 decades.
images
He only rules Ceerigaabo but not the district. Waa iska magac in the district. He can’t go to Masagan which is Just few km from ceerigaabo never mind places like biyaguduud or adaa and fiqiga. Both Dhulbahante and HY surround ceerigaabo although the city is Majority Muuse ismaacil specially cabdixaamud and bacabdale.
We ( dhulbahante always get the head of police or something in ceerigaabo while warsangali get deputy etc) but HY always hold the mayor post as they’re majority in ceerigaabo... But the district laysuma gudbo..

Generally There is no arguments in sanaag; Every clan know where they settle and are happy with US and HY are in very good terms; Just a few month ago every HY elder came to us in Jiidali in including all the salaadiin and we made a good pact... Alhmdulillah..

Also Warsangali control the East of Sanaag and large parts are under Puntland except hadaaftimo and carmo which are under SL...

Only problem is in Ceelafweyn. We settle the eastern plains.. But the city and all the other sides HY and HJ.. not sure who’s majority.
Gar adag not sure who settle’s there; my guess is HJ...
Xashaw, midhisho etc and the coast directly north of ceerigaabo HY... coast north west HJ like xiis and Maydh...
xiingaalool, lasqoray, badhan etc warsangali

Biyaguduud, dibqarax, masagan, ardaa, damalaxagare, jiidali etc dhulbahante..

Sanaag is not like other region; It’s cashiimooyin. People not from there wouldn’t understand but there is no argument about who who owns what. It’s well known except ceelafweyn which is disputed although I’m not sure who traditionally owns it... Not even sure what the dispute is about? Bohol can clarify

Bohol

VIP
I don't know what you guys are arguing about. Gadhweyn surrounds Ceerigaabo city and are majority in the district as well.

upload_2018-5-5_16-29-30-png.44128

This man has been ruling the district and city for nearly 3 decades.
images

Bohol

VIP
He only rules Ceerigaabo but not the district. Waa iska magac in the district. He can’t go to Masagan which is Just few km from ceerigaabo never mind places like biyaguduud or adaa and fiqiga. Both Dhulbahante and HY surround ceerigaabo although the city is Majority Muuse ismaacil specially cabdixaamud and bacabdale.
We ( dhulbahante always get the head of police or something in ceerigaabo while warsangali get deputy etc) but HY always hold the mayor post as they’re majority in ceerigaabo... But the district laysuma gudbo..

Generally There is no arguments in sanaag; Every clan know where they settle and are happy with US and HY are in very good terms; Just a few month ago every HY elder came to us in Jiidali in including all the salaadiin and we made a good pact... Alhmdulillah..

Also Warsangali control the East of Sanaag and large parts are under Puntland except hadaaftimo and carmo which are under SL...

Only problem is in Ceelafweyn. We settle the eastern plains.. But the city and all the other sides HY and HJ.. not sure who’s majority.
Gar adag not sure who settle’s there; my guess is HJ...
Xashaw, midhisho etc and the coast directly north of ceerigaabo HY... coast north west HJ like xiis and Maydh...
xiingaalool, lasqoray, badhan etc warsangali

Biyaguduud, dibqarax, masagan, ardaa, damalaxagare, jiidali etc dhulbahante..

Sanaag is not like other region; It’s cashiimooyin. People not from there wouldn’t understand but there is no argument about who who owns what. It’s well known except ceelafweyn which is disputed although I’m not sure who traditionally owns it... Not even sure what the dispute is about? Bohol can clarify

So if you know Ceerigaabo is owned and majority Gadhweyn what the hell are your cousins
are arguing about? we all know only an HY can be a mayor in Ceerigaabo especially a
Gadhweyn not even other HY sub-clans in Sanaag.
:manny:

So if you know Ceerigaabo is owned and majority Gadhweyn what the hell are your cousins
are arguing about? we all know only an HY can be a mayor in Ceerigaabo especially a
Gadhweyn not even other HY sub-clans in Sanaag.
:manny:
There are a lot of people who argue on here from both sides who are not familiar with Sanaag Region... I personally grew up in Sanaag and never felt second class citizen in Ceerigaabo. That Mayor is actually a good thing although he has dark past. He held ceerigaabo together and made it peaceful for the last 21 years. One of the most peaceful towns in the north... Everyone are treated fairly.. Other cities could learn one or two things from him. I might be a bit biased as his family are my reer abti, Lol

There are a lot of people who argue on here from both sides who are not familiar with Sanaag Region... I personally grew up in Sanaag and never felt second class citizen in Ceerigaabo. That Mayor is actually a good thing although he has dark past. He held ceerigaabo together and made it peaceful for the last 21 years. One of the most peaceful towns in the north... Everyone are treated fairly.. Other cities could learn one or two things from him. I might be a bit biased as his family are my reer abti, Lol
Our great Grandmother/Grandfather lived there, f*ck the border!!
You're NA like me

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I as a harti man hasn't invaded isaac land its isaac from burco berbera and hargaysa trying to invade harti land and i am the crazy one for wanting to defend my ancestral land from the enemy?

You're clearly bias due to qabyalad.

The Quran is very clear when it comes to self defense even in countries today like the united states of anerica, lawfully you can kill anyone who trespass on your property, land, home without your consent and I'm the crazy one for wanting defend my land from isaac who worship their colonial british masters and want to impose on harti their artificial borders

Somalia had a tribal civil war and isaac believe siad barre darood oppressed them so they have declared independence to gain icitiraaf but their land is tiny so they need harti land but if they continue to persue harti land harti will march to burco in sha Allah

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You are stupid: Harti are Majority in overall Sanaag. Ceerigaabo is shared ( the town) head of police is dhulbahante, Mayor is HY deputy is warsangali.. The district is not even shared. Every tribe have their own areas

Local elections are scheduled for March 2019 with candidate registration later on this year.
This could easily change better start campaigning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending