Husband takes on second wife, but lives to regret it. What advice you giving him?

He’s a fool for letting the hadal of his buddies get to his head. Why are they even commenting on his marriage? What happened to boundaries?

Good riddance if you ask me.

Tragic story if true. This is the sort of life lesson the universe dishes out because you’ve been naive for too long. Everyone in your life has their own motivations and personal faults. No one should be able to influence your life like this as an adult.

The saddest thing about this story though is the couple’s nonexistent ability to handle conflict. He stood by and watched this train wreck happen in slow motion because of his pride and she probably did the same thing. Plenty of opportunities to realize what a colossal mistake this was and undo it.

Healthy relationships aren’t successful because things like this never happen, but rather because the people involved are able to resolve massive disagreements like this. You’re being dishonest with yourself if you think you can avoid life problems by treating stories like these as a life lesson.

Btw, I'm tired of defending women from bad polygamous situations. I've heard of women, who are sharing a man, and working at the same time. Can you imagine that? All the men in this world, and you've decided to share ONE man, and he's not even paying the bills?

That's when I retired from defending them.

leaving-bye.gif

There was a documentary about a man in the UK who had 4 wives, all of them were on benefits lol. I guess some people love rafaad or something, what other explanation is there?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The thing is, as much as they claim to a lot of men aren’t attracted to overly miskeen women who lack boundaries. Kind yes, cooperative yes, but especially in the beginning I’ve noticed many men won’t take you serious if you’re too miskeen and accommodating towards him. That isn’t a challenge to him, there isn’t an element of looking forward to get know her if she’s already ready to chase him back. I’ve seen men confirm this theory and I’ve seen it play out in real life.

The only reason why you’re attracted to what you’re attracted to is because you’re into conquering and challenging yourself. You want someone who actually makes you think about your next move. And by challenge I don’t mean someone who directly challenges you and argues with you, I’m talking about someone who has firm boundaries whom you have to work for a little bit. You’re not unique in that.

B
This is very common. A woman builds with a man and gets replaced by a different one. Never become Barbra the builder. Barbra never reaps the benefits of her hard work. Benefits goes to Becky with the good bod.

Mashallah, let him lose his mind lol
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office
Isnt becky refered ti white woman kkk.

I agree but at the same time, the easiest way to find a man that will end up doing well is Uni. Getting a medical student, law or economics graduate at a top school ect. But in saying that, it can pose the question, are you truly his real type? People don’t realize this but men can be intimidated by very conveniently beautiful women and whilst he is trying to climb the ladder, be may settle for a woman whom he believes is simply ‘ok’ attraction wise.
I swear to good u hit the point i am amazed how wel u know how men think 😂😂.
I have two friends of mine who talked about it exactly they way u explained here these guys are not at their peak walhi. 😂.
Bit do they have potenial yes 100% the thing is that here in xamar girls who are top 10 of looks look for men who are finacialy at their peak so some guys are intimidated by talking to such girl instead they go for girl with an okey attraction .
One of the two friends sugestedatleast after three years make some more noney than he wants to get the girl of his dream imo when he is at his peak.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
He said if first wife wants divorce than let it be becos i didt want her that much ahe was just kumeel gaar 😂😂

He’s a fool for letting the hadal of his buddies get to his head. Why are they even commenting on his marriage? What happened to boundaries?

Good riddance if you ask me.
Bro u dont get somalis here in somalia too i can tel you men specialy 30 plus talk about woman al the time 😂😂.
They talk about geting secomd and third wife imo. Its part of the culture here in somalia. Walahu they even wil sugest a girl for u

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 326953
View attachment 326954

View attachment 326955

View attachment 326956

So, this woman was with him when he was broke, he loved her, but chose his ego and friends and decided to marry again. Now he’s lost his 1st wife and doesn’t even like this second like the 1st. Now his first is getting married. This story is a common one.

Did u get the part where he "friends" made him marry a second wife. Ladies ---make sure u do drama between your mans friends. I will give u tips if u want. Make sure your husband has NO FRIENDS!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How we know this is real? 🤣
It does not matter, as it seems somewhat plausible.

Also, though polygamy is rare, it does happen. This is a cautionary tale about avoiding becoming the 'starter wife.' Many women nowadays are told about the inherent risk of helping someone start from scratch. The effort put in when someone is at their lowest or just beginning doesn't guarantee loyalty in the long run.

I swear to good u hit the point i am amazed how wel u know how men think 😂😂.
I have two friends of mine who talked about it exactly they way u explained here these guys are not at their peak walhi. 😂.
Bit do they have potenial yes 100% the thing is that here in xamar girls who are top 10 of looks look for men who are finacialy at their peak so some guys are intimidated by talking to such girl instead they go for girl with an okey attraction .
One of the two friends sugestedatleast after three years make some more noney than he wants to get the girl of his dream imo when he is at his peak.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
He said if first wife wants divorce than let it be becos i didt want her that much ahe was just kumeel gaar 😂😂
LOOOOOOL @Kisame look at this?

I think honest men are a gift from God. Thank you young man.

@Kane also look at this?

@galhareeri The average Western diaspora man will lie and gaslight women and tell them that what they see in real life and what honest men like you admit isn’t true. Tbh, not all men are the same and some men are lucky enough to find their dream woman whilst broke. There are many men who have met a woman whilst he was at his lowest but still stayed with her due to genuine love but that doesn’t change the fact that many men think the way you just mentioned.

@Kane also look at this?

@galhareeri The average Western diaspora man will lie and gaslight women and tell them that what they see in real life and what honest men like you admit isn’t true. Tbh, not all men are the same and some men are lucky enough to find their dream woman whilst broke. There are many men who have met a woman whilst he was at his lowest but still stayed with her due to genuine love but that doesn’t change the fact that many men think the way you just mentioned.
I wil give u advise only mary a man wh financial well. Its good sign a man is mature to be loyal to u.

@Kane also look at this?

Angeline tel me some dirty secrets of women as in red flags of a woman lets exchange thoughts 🤝🤝.
Usualy i am the loyl kind of guy ifi like a girlthat is it

Bro u dont get somalis here in somalia too i can tel you men specialy 30 plus talk about woman al the time 😂😂.
They talk about geting secomd and third wife imo. Its part of the culture here in somalia. Walahu they even wil sugest a girl for u
@𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒 @Mudug_gyal @Yaraye @Journey @Kisame @Shimbiris

People, men in particular say that women ruin their friends marriages/relationships ect via bad advice. But one thing I’ve noticed in our culture is that many fob Somali men are 5x worse when it comes to this phenomenon. This isn’t talked about enough because unfortunately from a cultural standpoint, especially in the context of back home, women are seen as disposable. Hence why, you’ll see cases of men being quick to push a man who can’t even afford polygamy into being polygamous or even to emotionally cheat by encouraging ‘shukaansi’ even though said man has a halal wife. Even if the wife is the mother of his 8 kids and has been by his side for 30 yrs, you’ll get odeys saying ‘why are you still only with your old wife, she’s an islaan now, find gabar Yaar oo shidan’. If the wife become sick, these men will be the first to try and offer him a new woman since the old one is too sick. If the wife was to die, even less than a couple of months, they’ll offer him a new woman.

Their attitudes to women is devilish and you can see why we have very and I mean very high divorce rates back home. Women aren’t valued and tbh, women in that environment also learn to be cutthroat although Somali women are limited to their biology and finances and hence can’t see their marriages as disposable. Some of the things I saw and witnessed back home truly disgusted me. I even saw male relatives of mine who did actually love their wife succumb to this after a while of being back home and then deeply regret it once they left that mad mindset.

Last edited:
@𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒 @Mudug_gyal @Yaraye @Journey @Kisame @Shimbiris

People, men in particular say that women ruin their friends marriages/relationships ect via bad advice. But one thing I’ve noticed in our culture is that many fob Somali men are 5x worse when it comes to this phenomenon. This isn’t talked about enough because unfortunately from a cultural standpoint, especially in the context of back home, women are seen as disposable. Hence why, you’ll see cases of men being quick to push a man who can’t even afford polygamy into being polygamous or even to emotionally cheat by encouraging ‘shukaansi’ even though said man has a halal wife. Even if the wife is the mother of his 8 kids and has been by his side for 30 yrs, you’ll get odeys saying ‘why are you still only with your old wife, she’s an islaan now, find gabar Yaar oo shidan’. If the wife become sick, these men will be the first to try and offer him a new woman since the old one is too sick. If the wife was to die, even less than a couple of months, they’ll offer him a new woman.

Their attitudes to women is devilish and you can see why we have very and I mean very high divorce rates back home. Women aren’t valued and tbh, women in that environment also learn to be cutthroat although Somali women are limited to their biology and finances and hence can’t see their marriages as disposable. Some of the things I saw and witnessed back home truly disgusted me. I even saw male relatives of mine who did actually love their wife succumb to this after a while of being back home and then deeply regret it once they left that mad mindset.

I’m well aware that not all parts of Somalia is the same. Traditionally, my Northern side are way more monogamous although places like Hargesia are catching up but Xamar for me was the worst when it comes to this. I don’t know about PL. maybe you lot are a bit better.
Sister it depends if some guys have soft heart and very empathetic to behonest but if u meet them from far u wont thi k they are empathatic but get to know them u will.
An empathetic man and sweet inocent girl go together. 😄

Trending