Hunter X Hunter is Back

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Super famacon boy is light years ahead of Mr adapt movie into manga on repeat Toriyama. Us dragon balls fans are STRUGGLING
I check in dragon ball manga every other month.

We had no canon for a whole fucking year.

Also dragon ball daima looks good visually but is going to have a bullshit story.
Nobody asked for goku and co to become kids. Its going to be shitty nostalgia bait for a fandom where majority hasn’t even watched OG dragonball. They also did nostalgia bait for the last two movies broly and superhero.

Whilst I actually like this version of broly they need to introduce actual new content.

What do you think is going to come out first Gta 6 or Dragon ball super season 2?

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I check in dragon ball manga every other month.

We had no canon for a whole fucking year.

Also dragon ball daima looks good visually but is going to have a bullshit story.
Nobody asked for goku and co to become kids. Its going to be shitty nostalgia bait for a fandom where majority hasn’t even watched OG dragonball. They also did nostalgia bait for the last two movies broly and superhero.

Whilst I actually like this version of broly they need to introduce actual new content.

What do you think is going to come out first Gta 6 or Dragon ball super season 2?
Unrionically GTA 6 is coming out a lot sooner then niggas expected so I’m going with GTA. Super ain’t coming back next year 😭

They treat the fanbase like shit bro. I actually liked GT I thought the ending was beautiful lakiin we did NOT ask for a part 2. Making broly canon was a retcon but at least that movie had animation going for it

Trending