hungry Mob kills and eats hyena in Hargeysa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
It was actually for black magic subhana Allah according to another report. The hyena may have been killed to cure someone of jinn possession.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
It was actually for black magic subhana Allah according to another report. The hyena may have been killed to cure someone of jinn possession.
That's actually "shirk" to believe something else than Allah swt might cure an individual from jinn possession. This is what the saahir wants people to do. To humiliate themselves. The cure is with the Quran and Allah swt.

that is a big lie,the hyena is a delicacy there during this draught season,i would eat it myself.

Hubble

VIP
That's actually "shirk" to believe something else than Allah swt might cure an individual from jinn possession. This is what the saahir wants people to do. To humiliate themselves. The cure is with the Quran and Allah swt.

I agree, that's why I called it black magic.

Hubble

VIP
Just checked, I had to tilt my head to get a better view. They're not feasting on @waraabe booty.
Why the face though? I cringe from looking dead fish in the eye, these niggas too hardcore.

The face is the most important part for the witchcraft. Watch the video paidmonk posted, they explain it in more detail.

Nobody ate that shit dumbasses there are some folks particularly the midgan who believe a hyena body part keeps evil eye away and brings blessings healing powers etc..

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The face is the most important part for the witchcraft. Watch the video paidmonk posted, they explain it in more detail.
Just did, interesting watch. People need a better understanding of the deen.

waraabe

Your superior
Disgusting, uneducated people. that is shirk. Only Allah can protect you from jinn, not the testicles of a dead animal. These must be the new comers to Hargeisa. Hargeisa has gone down hill in the last decade

Status
Not open for further replies.