Humanity are all brown

Equality is a western philosophy that tries to place people in the same position. When all races of people have different health and physical needs.

Black people (and Somalis) are groups who would highly likely to have higher blood pressure compare to other races and vitamin d deficiencies if they’re not exposed to the sun.

I’m all for equity:

View attachment 328010
Somalis actually don't have particularly high blood pressure. The reason many Somalis in the West have high BP and diabetes is obesity, salt intake, and living a sedentary life-- lifestyle issues.

There are some health indicators we share with other Sub-Saharan African populations -- like the Vitamin D issue--but there are a lot of ones where using medical standards based on other black populations is genuinely unhelpful for Somalis. One example is bone density--West Africans have very high bone density, Somalis, Arabs, and Sudanese people have demonstrated lower bone density than people of West African descent and whites.

Notice that despite being more obese, Somalis have lower BP than Vietnamese, Cambodians, and Bosnians in this study: Study 1
Some others:
Study 2
Study 3

Somalis don't descend from Nilotes; Somalis and other Horn Africans just happen to descend (partially) from the same Ancestral East Africans that proto-Nilotes and proto-Cushites descend from

This was literally tens of thousands of years ago

NidarNidar

Punisher
Kulaha “humanity is brown”. This guy never been to Ireland which has the most palest of people. Or Sudan the most darkest of people.

Same argument that all humans bleed the same. Yeah So do other animals bleed the same colour red.

We’re not all equal.
One of my friends is the palest mofo I've ever seen, he makes albinos look darker than him, his Irish.

NidarNidar

Punisher
1715100282347.png

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Somalis actually don't have particularly high blood pressure. The reason many Somalis in the West have high BP and diabetes is obesity, salt intake, and living a sedentary life-- lifestyle issues.

There are some health indicators we share with other Sub-Saharan African populations -- like the Vitamin D issue--but there are a lot of ones where using medical standards based on other black populations is genuinely unhelpful for Somalis. One example is bone density--West Africans have very high bone density, Somalis, Arabs, and Sudanese people have demonstrated lower bone density than people of West African descent and whites.

Notice that despite being more obese, Somalis have lower BP than Vietnamese, Cambodians, and Bosnians in this study: Study 1
Some others:
Study 2
Study 3

Thanks for the post sis. I’ll read it for my own time. 👍🏾

Khanderson

One of my friends is the palest mofo I've ever seen, he makes albinos look darker than him, his Irish.

Shamus (a WWE wrestler) is an Irish man and he’s the most palest entertainer out there.

1715100902254.jpeg

I can’t think of any pale person but him. 😂😂

Khanderson

Somalis don't descend from Nilotes; Somalis and other Horn Africans just happen to descend (partially) from the same Ancestral East Africans that proto-Nilotes and proto-Cushites descend from

This was literally tens of thousands of years ago

In some ways we are closer to you guys than any other Cushitic groups.
We share similar physical bone structure, skin colour and heights.
Of course they’re great differences between Somalis and Dinka groups. Speaking of modern days differences Somalis in the 1800 don’t look anything compare to their modern day counterparts.

Out diets suck, environment not too good and and we lack physical activity.

We’re boned.

:dead:

In some ways we are closer to you guys than any other Cushitic groups.
We share similar physical bone structure, skin colour and heights.
Of course they’re great differences between Somalis and Dinka groups. Speaking of modern days differences Somalis in the 1800 don’t look anything compare to their modern day counterparts.

Out diets suck, environment not too good and and we lack physical activity.

We’re boned.

:dead:

I think that's really only the case in terms of build and height; you're a lot closer to other Cushites, especially Rendille and the Oromo.

The facial features, hair and skin tone of Somalis is definitely in line with other Cushites

Trending