Huge explosion rocks Mogadishu targeting Rooble spokesman Mucalimu

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Wow. 30+ years and still a shithole!
Change is coming soon. Qabyaalad is the main reason it’s a shit hole and all the qabilist and greedy politicians are getting older and soon going to die out. 70% of Somalia’s population is under 30 and most youngsters are tired of war and corruption.

six

HAGtivist
Change is coming soon. Qabyaalad is the main reason it’s a shit hole and all the qabilist and greedy politicians are getting older and soon going to die out. 70% of Somalia’s population is under 30 and most youngsters are tired of war and corruption.
You niggas say this every time. Last year it was HAG stopping Farmaajo, before then it was al-kebab. This shithole of a country is cursed. Nothing good has come from it in over 50 years. Stop hoping because it will never HAPPEN. This shithole needs to split up because certain areas are dragging it down!

Zapfox1

Sharmaajo and his gang don't even bother hiding how closely affiliated they with AlShabab. Didn't Farmaajo recently promote an AlShabab operative to a high-ranking position?
Head of banadir police force was fighting in the streets of xamar 11 years ago as Al shabaab. Today he is head of banadirs security. I get people can change and denounce ideology’s but giving ex AS members high ranking positions is just stupid to me

Zapfox1

This nigga is a stubborn piece of shit. I respect him
After the first attempt I’d be on the next plane out the country. He is probably gonna go back to the very house he got bombed outside of once he leaves the hospital. You got to respect him for not being scared of them

Based

VIP
After the first attempt I’d be on the next plane out the country. He is probably gonna go back to the very house he got bombed outside of once he leaves the hospital. You got to respect him for not being scared of them
Maryooley have balls of steel. Gaalo would have PTSD after the first attempt on their life

Head of banadir police force was fighting in the streets of xamar 11 years ago as Al shabaab. Today he is head of banadirs security. I get people can change and denounce ideology’s but giving ex AS members high ranking positions is just stupid to me
If you can’t beat the advisory join them.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
wow hopefully he makes a full recovery, we must never let alshabaab think they won

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Another qarax in Wardhiiglay, Muqdishu is under attack by UAE

May Allah save Mogadishu and it's people from the terrorists FGS and al Shabaab.
International community need to put sanctions on Qatar government for aiding terrorists organizations and government who use terror against its ppl .

You niggas say this every time. Last year it was HAG stopping Farmaajo, before then it was al-kebab. This shithole of a country is cursed. Nothing good has come from it in over 50 years. Stop hoping because it will never HAPPEN. This shithole needs to split up because certain areas are dragging it down!

Calcaal somewhere else and speak for yourself , this "Shithole whole of a country " Is my country and proud of my lands, maybe you dont have hope because you havent made any investments in your tuulo 😀
Nobody is stopping you from taking your dust bin you call a land and separating .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Calcaal somewhere else and speak for yourself , this "Shithole whole of a country " Is my country and proud of my lands, maybe you dont have hope because you havent made any investments in your tuulo 😀
Nobody is stopping you from taking your dust bin you call a land and separating .
Isnt Rooble responsible for security? He has failed.

Farmaggio doing all he can to create chaos and confusion. We have learnt our mistakes to never let a boon be in charge of our sacred capital
Oh let’s blame Faramaajo for moryaan problems. Xamar is cursed . Move the capital .

Last edited:

six

HAGtivist
Calcaal and Look at your lands. My Lands are getting into shitholes because of this shit Union. Free Galmudug from this union

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
AUN to the innocent who died in these terrorist attacks and quick recovery inshallah for the injured, who is behind these attacks, is this election violence or is Alshabab to blame.

Trending