HSM was behind the deal with the UAE and Somaliland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let HSM leave the country to his house in turkey, we need him away from Somalia peacefully And enjoy his dirty money. It is new era and we have more important matters like drought and shebelle river's dry.

We NEED that money for the drought and drying river! Letting him go sets a bad precedent that any President can steal and get away with it :westbrookwtf:

We NEED that money for the drought and drying river! Letting him go sets a bad precedent that any President can steal and get away with it :westbrookwtf:

I know that but in other hand we need to encourage the future presidents to step easily either they would not leave or step down without causing serious problems. I respect HSM now because the way he stepped down and didn't go for 3 round. We should encourage changing of leaders every 4 years.

I know that but in other hand we need to encourage the future presidents to step easily either they would not leave or step down without causing serious problems. I respect HSM now because the way he stepped down and didn't go for 3 round. We should encourage changing of leaders every 4 years.

Disagree on that. Somalia needs some continuity, removing a leader also means removing large parts of an administration. If it becomes a pattern, competent administration will be replaced by incompetent ones, not because they failed but because that is the precedent we set.

tenor.gif

Disagree on that. Somalia needs some continuity, removing a leader also means removing large parts of an administration. If it becomes a pattern, competent administration will be replaced by incompetent ones, not because they failed but because that is the precedent we set.

You right but I don't want his tribe to get offended and cry injustice especially right now Somalia has lot of challenges from al shabab, Kenya, Ethiopia amisom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending