HSM returns to Muqdisho

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Is he coming back to Muqdisho permanantly. Or will he be heading back to Mogadishu.

I personally think the focus on GM + HS should be taken away. If HSM was to put his efforts on liberating KGS+ JL first then GM and HS would be liberated so effortlessly.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Is he coming back to Muqdisho permanantly. Or will he be heading back to Mogadishu.

I personally think the focus on GM + HS should be taken away. If HSM was to put his efforts on liberating KGS+ JL first then GM and HS would be liberated so effortlessly.
He has no tribal militias to defend him there, he would be eaten alive

Jungle

VIP

I think hes back for good. There were rumours he was only in Dhuusomareeb due to some sections of Villa Somalia being refurbished.

The leaders of JL + KGS don't want to fight shabab and are quite happy with the current situation imo. Overall it seems very difficult even if they were willing to fight He should just focus on clearing HS, GM and Lower Shabelle

cow

VIP

culusow got what he wanted AMISOM extension. now he is back in his bunker

Trending