HSM government in a nutshell

poor guy may allah make everything easy for him. He wants to serve his country and people like many others but the government can’t provide for his services :/

poor guy may allah make everything easy for him. He wants to serve his country and people like many others but the government can’t provide for his services :/
The amisom soldiers get close to 10 times more than what the Somali soldiers receive in salary.. But there's no accountability, the corrupt politicians keep on enriching themselves and most of them have zero stake in Somalias wellbeing.

This country isn't worth dying for. The quicker the soldiers on the front lines realize this the better for them.
This is a bit on the doomer side. Somalia is ours to cherish, if the political elite don’t represent us, throwing the towel in doesn’t do us one better than throwing them out.

This is a bit on the doomer side. Somalia is ours to cherish, if the political elite don’t represent us, throwing the towel in doesn’t do us one better than throwing them out.
I want every somali soldier to receive 1500 dollars pr. month plus their kids get granted free education up to university level and in case they fall in battle the state must financially support their families.. Imagine how effective, loyalty and moral boost this would create in the army.

Last edited:
I want every somali soldier to receive 1500 dollars pr. month plus their kids get granted free education up to university level and in case they fall in battle the state must financially support their families.. Imagine how effective, loyal and moral boost this would give the soldiers.
Instead ministers receive 4000-6000 a month. This idea would wipe out AS in a year, give the country something to fight for and everybody would come flocking. AS would even surrender, but currently AS is using this same tactic against soldiers by paying them not to fight.

Instead ministers receive 4000-6000 a month. This idea would wipe out AS in a year, give the country something to fight for and everybody would come flocking. AS would even surrender, but currently AS is using this same tactic against soldiers by paying them not to fight.
I would decrease the mp's and ministers salary to around at max 2500 dollars. I would give them less but don't want to increase corruption.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
All it'll take is 1 charismatic leader in the military that will promise good pay and benefits to his troops. Then you'd have the beginning of a military take over. Politicians seem to forget that disgruntled military is not a good thing and when the men realize they have more bargaining power they'll use it.

Trending