HSM: Arms embargo will be lifted first week of December. Debt relief 13th December

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Bruh, if military solution is on the table, no one will survive. We need to find another path. Maybe concede? Y'all had a good 30 year run
Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
My dreams of Isaaqiyya can now be realize. Hartis are already gone now we can conquer HAWD from Xabesh demons & make Isaaqweyn a possibility 😭🙏🏿 HSM best Hutu since Axmed Gurey wallahi I love that nigga 😭

My dreams of Isaaqiyya can now be realize. Hartis are already gone now we can conquer HAWD from Xabesh demons & make Isaaqweyn a possibility 😭🙏🏿 HSM best Hutu since Axmed Gurey wallahi I love that nigga 😭
You guys had a chance if you just took a strip of land that you guys fully populate and held a referendum. Why u want people in your borders that would stomp on your head for repping somaliland.

Not you implying Axmed Gurey as a Hutu. Don't disrespect him like that. Hutus were not notorious back in the day 😭

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
How will it works for federal states with standing army like puntland ssc though? Will they get tanks or just armoured personnel carrier? And jet fighters only exclusively for sna?

How will it works for federal states with standing army like puntland ssc though? Will they get tanks or just armoured personnel carrier? And jet fighters only exclusively for sna
Bruh, federal member states can't acquire weapons from international governments unless it's on the black market. You'll be asked for a licence from the federal government, and no one will provide you weapons without confirming your background checks it's not suuqa xoolaha kkkk.

Bruh, federal member states can't acquire weapons from international governments unless it's on the black market. You'll be asked for a licence from the federal government, and no one will provide you weapons without confirming your background checks it's not suuqa xoolaha kkkk.

No arms embargo means no more foreign patrolling of our sea. Who is now going to stop the FMS when they compete with SNA? Keep up with the game now sxb :hahaidiot:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wow, not the biggest HSM fan if I'm being honest but fair play to the President and his administration :)

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
So will Somalia arm the federal states? Am against arming thme heavy weapons like tanks artillery or jet fighters only small arms armed personnel and non attacking helicopters

I’m telling you - HAG will arm themself to the teeth.

Beesha Darood needs to arms them self.
Every men for himself.

reer walba drone and tanks soo dajista:
My clan - Garacad ayaanu hubka ka soo dejisaneynaa - we have to prepare for the Somali hunters game. Let game commence abihiin wasa.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You guys had a chance if you just took a strip of land that you guys fully populate and held a referendum. Why u want people in your borders that would stomp on your head for repping somaliland.
Unfortunately the elders thought neighboring ethnic groups could be negotiated with for the greater good. Instead 30 years later we got the Dhulbahante Garaddate & the TikTok Republic of Awdaland. It's up to the younger generations of SL to make Isaaqiyya into reality
Not you implying Axmed Gurey as a Hutu. Don't disrespect him like that. Hutus were not notorious back in the day 😭

He put hutus on the map. His decedents in Rwanda taught Tutsi what it was like to be Amxaar in the 16th century