How will you British people vote on June 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for you guys and there were 2 police in the polling station looking at me funny because I never slept last night remember Huns but I didn't look like shit. Now you lot pray for me xx

You're ethnic Somali. How are you British? You are not a Scot, English, Welsh or (northern) Irish ethnic person.

The only beggar here is you lol

That same argument can also be applied to you saaxib as you claim to be a patriotic Canadian. Just saying is all. :browtf:

Apollo

VIP
The British Pound has been rising for a couple of days now. Bankers are betting on a Bremain. Bankers are usually always right. Let's see..

I havs to ask. What is the reason why you dont want to go back to your countries. Is it because of economic or social situation. Will it become disastrous if you move back?

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I havs to ask. What is the reason why you dont want to go back to your countries. Is it because of economic or social situation. Will it become disastrous if you move back?

people have made lives here you cant just expect them to pack up and leave

Vote Plus Ultra!
tumblr_o5aspwpPXI1riykuao1_1280.png

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I hope Britain leaves. Fucking Arrogant bastards! You guys were already in a privileged position and are still complaning about the EU? Good riddance, if do say so myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.