How To Gain Superpowers Using No-Fap

Hello all, this is my first post in this forum and would like to start of my journey here by giving some wisdom for those brothers who struggle with inaction and laziness, cowardice and lack of confidence. If followed correctly you will never have issues with the prob listed above again and we will be able to attack anything you want, be it a personal goal or some work. What I'm about to share with you can change your life especially for those younger brothers.

1. You must understand that when you are horny (sorry for being blatant but I must be to be understood) you are being gifted a large amount of irresistible energy. That MUST NOT only be used to jerk off. This energy must be used differently.It must be controlled, manipulated to your advantage.

2. It must be 'transmuted' you must take this energy and put it into other means.

3.By now you must at least understand the core of this message.
Lastly you must understand that this sexual energy you must harness is purely energy, it is will not make you productive, confident etc
However, it will give you the MEANS of doing so.

Xisaabta

reer minneapolis warrior
The only motivation you need to stop beating your meat is Allah. It sounds weird but just imagine angels and Allah watching you closely while you jack off to pixels and shaytan laughing at you in secret. Imagine nutting to in the presence of Allah, it sounds taboo and disgusting because it is. That's all you need to quit.

The only motivation you need to stop beating your meat is Allah. It sounds weird but just imagine angels and Allah watching you closely while you jack off to pixels and shaytan laughing at you in secret. Imagine nutting to in the presence of Allah, it sounds taboo and disgusting because it is. That's all you need to quit.
That's true but my point is not entirely about jerking off, it's about utilising sexual energy

Trending

Latest posts