How should oil be managed if it is found in Oodweyne region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I believe it should be shared within the various H-Y sub clans.
sass1.png

The oil should be used to firstly build nursery/primary/secoundary/sixth form/universities in oodeweyne that meet British standards and have state of the art British teaching equipments/technology.

Then hospitals that meet British standards should be built along with other health facilities such as gp's and up to standard pharmacies.

This process should then be repeated all across somaliland. Afterwords the oil revenue should be used to build the same infrastructure that you'd find in Dubai city. The rest of the revenue should go to the militaries budget

1/3 should go to providing services, 1/3 should go into savings for further generations and 1/3 should go into infrastructure projects.

McD30

Bored to death
I never understood the idea of building in the same place the oil is extracted from. The people living there don't have a bigger right to the oil than others. They didn't make it. It should be a collective benefit.

Bohol

VIP
I never understood the idea of building in the same place the oil is extracted from. The people living there don't have a bigger right to the oil than others. They didn't make it. It should be a collective benefit.

They do because they are the natives and besides they shed blood for it in the past, nothing comes for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.