How much storage does Somalispot has and how much does it cost run Somalispot

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Poor Admin working day and night in his basement just to sustain the buuq iyo balaayo of these mentally ill users.
I think Xenforo based websites cost a lot of money. 50GB cost 60 $, 100gb 100€, and the next one would 250$

I just would like to know what would be better for my own blog, word press or Xenforo

I think Xenforo based websites cost a lot of money. 50GB cost 60 $, 100gb 100€, and the next one would 250$

I just would like to know what would be better for my own blog, word press or Xenforo
Xenforo it’s designed for forum based sites it’s smooth and easy to navigate through. Choosing between xenforo and Wordpress is like trying to pick a lambo or a Corolla.
By the way how come Eritreans aren’t as chronically online?🤔 I get that it’s a good think but I just want to know

Xenforo it’s designed for forum based sites it’s smooth and easy to navigate through. Choosing between xenforo and Wordpress is like trying to pick a lambo or a Corolla.
By the way how come Eritreans aren’t as chronically online?🤔 I get that it’s a good think but I just want to know
Bro does everyone use Xenforo I’ve noticed every forum I come across has the same exact layout ? They are definitely dominating that field

Bro does everyone use Xenforo I’ve noticed every forum I come across has the same exact layout ? They are definitely dominating that field
Xenforo took over. There’s also Flarum and PHPBB both are free forum web hosting platforms very similar to xenforo but people are sceptical of where their data will be saved if they use these platforms important files are stored in some random unregulated servers which would sometimes only allow you to upload certain amount of files which’s not so safe.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
fat honey boo boo GIF

Keo

VIP
Back in the day, vBulletin and SMF (Simple Machines Forum) were one of the popular ones, now it's Xenforo.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
If you are creating a blog, then use Wordpress. It's free and easy to use.
I also think word press would be better for blogging. But Xenforo is good online community/forum.
And the Algorithms of Xenforo are also good as well.

respect to the admins and users here for creating forum for the Somali people to give each other a voice. And thnx for allowing non Somalis like me to participate. 🙏🏿

I also think word press would be better for blogging. But Xenforo is good online community/forum.
And the Algorithms of Xenforo are also good as well.

respect to the admins and users here for creating forum for the Somali people to give each other a voice. And thnx for allowing non Somalis like me to participate. 🙏🏿
You should create EritreanSpot

Trending