How masculine are you facial wise? take the test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
How about you say that to your ayeyo and she if she doesn't laugh at you. Ma taqaanta is not correct. Its ma taqaana.
giphy.gif

Thats just one way of saying it, in fact my ayeeyos said to me the way you describe as being incorrect.

You can say ma taqaana, or maad taqaanta.

Bohol

VIP
I should put a warning in this thread: Every time a farah scores 100% a halimo somewhere will be triggered. So fellas proceed cautiously :pachah1:.

No wonder Somali women are getting stolen away by ajnabis in the west, these western Somali men are too busy photoshopping their pics and calcaaling about women on forums, their miskeen parents gave birth to girls and they don't even know it :kanyehmm:

If you want to marry out go ahead but don't justify it because some internet faraaxs you'll never meet were mean to you on an online forum. I'm sure none of us here will care. We don't need any self hating Xalimos in our community only the loyal ones.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

Do you get off on this? I mean do you literally masturbate to your posts? You've been insulting guys entirely unprovoked since page 3 :drakelaugh:
I'm trolling the weak and feebles niggas that get triggered by jokes, is you one of them saaxib?:mjlol:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I should put a warning in this thread: Every time a farah scores 100% a halimo somewhere will be triggered. So fellas proceed cautiously :pachah1:.

War abti ma anaa ogaa markii hore, dumarkan shay caadi baan u haystay, wixi caawa ka danbeeya wa sheeko kale :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
We are triggered because it's unexplained love that comes out as hate.

I have no hate for you inabti, it is all about love. I can't say the same for some of the other halimos in this forum though. I will
do a Faroole on them if they come for me.

:farole::siilaanyosmile:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
We are triggered because it's unexplained love that comes out as hate.

Yes, it finally makes sense, the attention we put into asserting our masculinity is hated because these halimos want to be the subject of that attention themselves.

It all makes sense now.:rejoice:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
If you want to marry out go ahead but don't justify it because some internet faraaxs you'll never meet were mean to you on an online forum. I'm sure none of us here will care. We don't need any self hating Xalimos in our community only the loyal ones.
LoL marry out? :camby:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I'm trolling the weak and feebles niggas that get triggered by jokes, is you one of them saaxib?:mjlol:

Istusada! Wa lagu sugaaya boqortooyo, eray af somaali soo qor si aynu wala garano inaad tahay libaaxad oo afkeedi taqaanta, hadii kale dhurwaa baad noqoneysa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts