How many states Somaliland Would entitled, If it was part of the federal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's stopping them now? The fact is Warsans and Dhulos, don't have any gobols, even if you combine them, they don't anything equivalent to 1 Gobol. That's why they cannot form one state.

They actually can form a state there lands combined is big
upload_2018-11-22_21-36-24.jpeg

Bohol

VIP
@Saalax Bidaar HJ xildhibaans are building roads in the HJ neighbourhoods in Berbera such as Wadajir, Burco sheikh etc

You don't even have single xaafad in Berbera and you live with Issa Muse section

Xaafada wadajir berber HJ it's 1.5km road.

We need Berbera experts to verify. I doubt HJ own a neighborhood in Berbera.

kkkk that is harsh but true. The climate in eastern Sahil is horrible that is why it is sparsely
populated. In comparison southern Sahil has nice weather.

I mean look at the Muuse Cabdalle town of Go'daweyn caadi maha cool climate.

Nothing is horrible, allah blessed east sahil with shidaal, when we start exploration the shidaal, don't come with your...

Yaa allah wax siiyay
:feedme:

Beeyo dhaadheer is baadhisrii shidaalka :banderas:

QuiApcV.jpg

kFUvqIE.jpg

4F0hFOD.jpg

kFUvqIE.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Nothing is horrible, allah blessed east sahil with shidaal, when we start exploration the shidaal, don't come with your...

Yaa allah wax siiyay
:feedme:

Beeyo dhaadheer is baadhisrii shidaalka :banderas:

QuiApcV.jpg

kFUvqIE.jpg

4F0hFOD.jpg

kFUvqIE.jpg

That is good niyohow. I am happy for the people of eastern Sahil God knows that place was neglected for a longtime.

Bro, You're Habar Jeclo... I will show you my districts, my land and their population as Maxamuud Saleebaan not even MJ or Harti or Darood as a whole. Don't hide your laangabnimo behind those fake emojis.
I got more than 10 districts with a 50k+ population each +plus Bosaso, Garowe and Northern Gaalkacyo. That's almost 1.3 Million people. According to the report. Can you compete with that?!!!be realistic for a minute and embrace your laangaaLnimo status kkkView attachment 59990

Kid your land is rubac khaali, the empty quarters. Ma dad baa dega. You're telling me mj is 1.3 million and the rest of harti combined wit daarood yaryar and you can't have a city bigger than 11 square km:childplease: no stats have ever been done in SL or Somalia to determine population accurately, but one thing is for sure. The density map has no bias, and shows your empty daarood lands
b924845a0b306dd601fd214904a72367.jpg

Maybe if you combine harti with daaroodka yaryar you'll have same population as Habarjeclo

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I feel like Warsangali is larger than Habar Jeclo.
Warsangali: Laasqoray/Badhan: 238k
Dhahar: 85k
20% Ceerigaabo: 20k
TOTAL: Almost 400k.
Note: Warsangali dubays mainly live in Bari.

Habar Jeclo: Caynaba: 59k
Half Ceel afwayn 45k
20% Ceerigaabo 20k
Half Burco: 200k
Total 300k+ some change... Add that to their glorified tuuloos. Each one with a population of 500 people kkkkkkkk and their Hargeisa residents... My estimation would be maximum 365k lmao.
IN CONCLUSION: HABAR JECLO IS MAXIMUM 365K

The definition of Laangaab..... fucking hell :russ::russ::russ::russ:
@BenInHer

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

Half Ceel afwayn 45k
20% Ceerigaabo 20k
Total 300k+ some change... Add that to their glorified tuuloos. Each one with a population of 500 people kkkkkkkk and their Hargeisa residents... My estimation would be maximum 365k lmao.

@BenInHer
@Bohol @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Saalax Bidaar @BenInHer how's my assessment of the Laangaab porcupine consumers?!! Kkkk

Half Ceel afwayn 45k
20% Ceerigaabo 20k

I know the density map again, it's tough pill to swallow:manny:. Yall live in a full blown empty desert, waa naar ookale. Alxamdulilah ilaahay is just and cadaab is not given in both lifes:icon e biggrin:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I know the density map again, it's tough pill to swallow:manny:. Yall live in a full blown empty desert, waa naar ookale. Alxamdulilah ilaahay is just and cadaab is not given in both lifes:icon e biggrin:
Jerk of to that density map of yours twerp... A mere edited unsubstantiated picture is your talking point. Sit your ass down porco boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending