Votes: 6 27.3%

Votes: 1 4.5%

Votes: 3 13.6%

Votes: 6 27.3%

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 5 or more

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
I just saw a tweet where someone said most people don't have a real friend which I don't find believable.

I suppose they mean the type of friend you can trust keeping your backup housekey or one that will offer to pick you up from the airport without you asking.

I just saw a tweet where someone said most people don't have a real friend which I don't find believable.

I suppose they mean the type of friend you can trust keeping your backup housekey or one that will offer to pick you up from the airport without you asking.
How do you identify?

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
This may sound a bit controversial but: the people that uses this forum and post more often indicates they have no friends or social life.
Now this doesn’t mean all forum users don’t have friends. I know they are people who have friends in this forum. But this tells you something when users post more often and engage with others than their real life counterparts.

I have 4 real friends that I believe will be lifelong friendships. No matter how long we go without talking or how far the distance between us, when we come back together we always pick up wherever we left off.

Tbh I think you can only make these type of real friends in childhood. I met all of my real friends as a kid. Bc when you’re an adult people become very self serving and do not befriend you unless they can benefit off you in some way. The friendship will always be transactional and shallow. At least that’s been my experience with making friendships since uni

Many superficial friendships, only a few deep ones. Maybe people were onto something when they said there's a Gen Z loneliness epidemic going on.

NidarNidar

Punisher
I have 3 genuine friends that I can say the wildest shit, we all grew up with each other, as well as being super close with my two cousins, brother & sister.

Trending

Latest posts