How long will it take the federal government to recognize SSC

if GM which is literally a gobol and half can be a state, why not SSC? With that said, I don't expect a hawiye president to be the one too champion for them.

It will be a great PR move by HSM if he recognizes SSC hopefully he recognizes the opportunity
It's really complicated tho, and SSC(Harti in general) have a lot details to iron out. What happens to the dhulbahante mps in PL? Do they join the newly formed SSC? Does that mean PL will have less representation at the federal level since a good chunk of its constituency moved houses? What happens to the western warsangeli? My advise would be harti form one huge state, change the name to something more mutual, and MJs allow other hartis to have their turn. By becoming the biggest state, and most populated gobol, you can bargain and ask for more from the federal government. But that sounds like it is not possible.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
It's really complicated tho, and SSC(Harti in general) have a lot details to iron out. What happens to the dhulbahante mps in PL? Do they join the newly formed SSC? Does that mean PL will have less representation at the federal level since a good chunk of its constituency moved houses? What happens to the western warsangeli? My advise would be harti form one huge state, change the name to something more mutual, and MJs allow other hartis to have their turn. By becoming the biggest state, and most populated gobol, you can bargain and ask for more from the federal government. But that sounds like it is not possible.

No ssc needs to be its own state.

That way we can have 3 hawiye states 3 darood states 1 isaaq state and 1 samaroon state.

The hawiye states might flop due to the natives waking the f*ck up.

That being said....

We can't compromise on the above or the irir trident will prevail.

No ssc needs to be its own state.

That way we can have 3 hawiye states 3 darood states 1 isaaq state and 1 samaroon state.

The hawiye states might flop due to the natives waking the f*ck up.

That being said....

We can't compromise on the above or the irir trident will prevail.
How Could You Betrayal GIF by Kinda Funny

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
If you recognize it, you will find four more regions claiming a federal territory, and I think they will eventually join Puntland.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Do the Dhulo politicians in PL even want to leave they have a good set up there. VP and a lot of MPs and ministers. Even Deni said he wants to give them a chance so they can return

Do the Dhulo politicians in PL even want to leave they have a good set up there. VP and a lot of MPs and ministers. Even Deni said he wants to give them a chance so they can return

They can still be with puntland since puntland is theirs as well and I’m sure there will be other hartis holding prominent seats in any future SSC administration.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
SSC has UN recognition as they calls them 'SSC Khatumo', they don't need SFG recognition. As I said doontan way tagtay it has set for sail, meeshad ka gali lahayd keliya cadaysta