How Jewish People Really Feel About Black People

I have a question; since Judaism is matrilineally passed & Ashkenazi Jews, iranis, & Ethiopian Jews don’t have native Levantine maternal dnas how are they still seens as Jews & not questioned? 🤔🤔🤔

I have a question; since Judaism is matrilineally passed & Ashkenazi Jews, iranis, & Ethiopian Jews don’t have native Levantine maternal dnas how are they still seens as Jews & not questioned? 🤔🤔🤔
Through the bullshit made up theory of the Lost tribes of Israel. Link whatever Jewish group to one of the twelve tribes of Israel and boom they're automatically entitled to Israeli citizenship and a free Palestinian house

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Blacks are hated every where. Even within blacks- black hate each other. Who wants to be at the bottom of the race pyramid?

Cuz they married Italian women when they got to the peninsula theirs actually a lot of Roman’s with middle eastern dna. Not even Jewish in general because population demand. And moved out via Switzerland to Eastern Europe. There’s even saint verena whose Egyptian in Switzerland. the Roman’s were a cosmopolitan empire.

Cuz they married Italian women when they got to the peninsula theirs actually a lot of Roman’s with middle eastern dna. Not even Jewish in general because population demand. And moved out via Switzerland to Eastern Europe. There’s even saint verena whose Egyptian in Switzerland. the Roman’s were a cosmopolitan empire.
Yea but they’re only Jewish through the paternal line & Judaism is matrilineally passed. Their claim of indignity to Palestine is easily refuted with mass testing of all citizens. also, Ashkenazism has a lot of male converts as well; if I remember correctly only 20% of them carry indigenous Levantine ydna. Their claim to the land is bogus. Ethiopians & iranis are even a bigger joke 😭

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Their claim to the land is bogus. Ethiopians & iranis are even a bigger joke 😭
heavy on those lot it’s obvious they arent indigenous they are literally Agews from the Ethiopian highlands tf are they over there for 😭😭 all someone needs to do is convert to Judaism then they get birthright

heavy on those lot it’s obvious they arent indigenous they are literally Agews from the Ethiopian highlands tf are they over there for 😭😭 all someone needs to do is convert to Judaism then they get birthright
I’m not Palestinian & I feel ceel imagine how they feel 😭 a random Aidstopian & a Ukrainian convert pull up & claim ownership to your land