How Islam took over the politics of my city in Quebec, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Quebec is a joke of province and super racist. Montreal is the only city i would be willing to live in. But places like sherbrooke or quebec city you gonna get stare downs just for not speaking french,

The women on the other hand :banderas::lawd:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Quebec is a joke of province and super racist. Montreal is the only city i would be willing to live in. But places like sherbrooke or quebec city you gonna get stare downs just for not speaking french,

Stop hyping them fam. :birdman:

Nothing remotely special about them. :camby:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
bruh you missing out

Went there enough to see there is literally no difference between a Torontonian and a girl from Montreal.

Except the glaring lack of diversity in women to choose from which is a significant downgrade. Wallahi they're just thinner on average and nothing more.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998

Gatineau is a nice place to live and cheap too. You can across the Alexandra Bridge by foot, and you're in Ottawa.
Quebec women are unattractive, angry, chain-smoking, feminists.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Forgot about their smoking habits

But Quebec is still rich with culture and being able to speak the language is an asset when you're there. Just that their women ae equal to other ladies in Canada. I see no difference.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Forgot about their smoking habits

But Quebec is still rich with culture and being able to speak the language is an asset when you're there. Just that their women ae equal to other ladies in Canada. I see no difference.
They look down on Muslim women, especially those who wear hijabs. When the proposed Charter of Values was introduced, well know Quebec women, including Celine Dion, come out in support for the bill. Les Janettes were talking about wanting to save Muslim girls from honor killings. :ftw9nwa:
Janette-avant-depart.jpg

The Canadian branch of FEMEN is based in Quebec.

You people know nothing of the Québécois. Their #1 enemy is the Anglophones. They have no other enemy. They will side with the Islamic State before the English speakers. They will prefer a criminal and religious Haitian immigrant live with them than live with English Canadians.

Québécois are just afraid of their identity disappearing. They will attack anyone and not just Muslims. They are not Islamaphobic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts