How do you obtain Somalia passport 🇸🇴

Yes. You are Ethnic Somali if your father is Somali no matter where you are born you are eligible.

Go to your local embassy with your birth certificate & it should cost you $160 USD.

Yes. You are Ethnic Somali if your father is Somali no matter where you are born you are eligible.

Go to your local embassy with your birth certificate & it should cost you $160 USD.
How can they know I'm somali ? My af somali is a bit broken and I was born in Europe

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1706366861050.png

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
if both of my parents are from Somali galbeed can i still get it ?
I'm Djiboutian and even though I ain't got family from Somalia except very distant ones, I'm still gonna cop myself somali citizenship.

As long as your father is ethnic somali you can get it

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I might get a Djibouti passport also how do you obtain it ?
Djibouti one is more complicated. You gotta live in Djibouti for 10 years or be married to a Djiboutian for at least 2 years to apply for citizenship

Djibouti one is more complicated. You gotta live in Djibouti for 10 years or be married to a Djiboutian for at least 2 years to apply for citizenship
No if you’re somali you have to pay like $2k I think. That’s how my uncle got it

None of that applies if you’re a Zoo in Djibouti you have to have money & you need to get a paper from CID that you are not a criminal. That’s all.

Trending

Latest posts