How do you gain weight fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I need to gain 15 to 20 pounds fast, no lifting and gym bull just eating food, any high calorie food names, like 500 to 1000 calorie meals, snacks?

giphy (16).gif

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Don't derail man.

lol i got you, you don't really need a whole list to gain 15-20 pounds, just eat,lift,sleep,eat, drink as many ensures as you can a day and bang your girls brains out so she takes pride in getting up in the morning and helping you gain weight.

The testosterone was actually a good idea though by HashiBarre.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I gained few pounds with those, wasted money on GNC products. suggest high calorie snacks, so forth.

Just try eat more meals if you can't eat big meals. Wake up early in the morning and don't skip breakfast. You will put on weight but it won't look good. You just take your time and try put on lean muscle.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
The bit that confused me was that you said you wanted to gain weight, and the powder shakes helped you gain weight but you then went on to say it was a waste of money.

They cost 60 and a tax a bag, very expensive the good ones, I tried it but gained few pounds for over sometime.

That is why I said is waste of money.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
They cost 60 and a tax a bag, very expensive the good ones, I tried it but gained few pounds for over sometime.

That is why I said is waste of money.

Buy a big 5kg bag online. They will last a while. For me they cost 100 aud and can be more if you buy a nice one like the gold standard. They are expensive but when you buy them try go get that value.

Mass gainers are full of sugar btw. Look it up even.

Status
Not open for further replies.