How do they still remember us?

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
So I was walking down Nikolskaya Street it has one of the best coffee shops in the city and not too far from the Red Square and I entered and ordered a drink right? I come outside and stand there sipping at my coffee before heading towards Lubyanka Square and when I reach there this lady in a wheelchair asked her son to push her near me and she asked me if I am Somali. I turned and I told her "Yes I am" She responded "My Husband worked as a junior trainer at Frunze Military Academy and he met a few Somalis there and he even brought one home for dinner. She told me that all the ones she met had good manners, she also told me how it was sad to see the state of the country currently. We kept talking about the relationship between the USSR and Somalia. I started cursing about how the USSR switched sides during the middle of the war. The topic eventually switched to the SMO and I found out her oldest son had volunteered for service and had died from a HIMARS attack on a command post. I bought some flowers and all three of us left them to rest at the eternal flame. She noted how during the 1977 war or Afghanistan "normal Russians never know what goes on there" *She motioned to the Kremlin's direction. We eventually parted ways, it had been almost two hours of discussion and I was so surprised someone remembered Somalis here in Russia.

Waa yaab cadthi.

Somali Saayid

VIP
Where I was the Red Square and the Kremlin.
1677213215522.png

Somali Saayid

VIP
Todays a big day, the anniversary of the SMO. Wish me luck now that I have to watch a two hour "morale booster" film.

Somali Saayid

VIP
What do you work as?
I work as a foreign service officer. Mostly do paperwork in the embassy and occasionally I get to vist the Kremlin. I've met Russia's MOFA Sergei Lavrov and Vladimir Putin.
Alx I can serve my nation here. There are only 4 of us here tho and we are close.

Don't tell your adeer HSM I am pro faarmajo.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I work as a foreign service officer. Mostly do paperwork in the embassy and occasionally I get to vist the Kremlin. I've met Russia's MOFA Sergei Lavrov and Vladimir Putin.
Alx I can serve my nation here. There are only 4 of us here tho and we are close.

Don't tell your adeer HSM I am pro faarmajo.
Is it possible if I could ask how old u r?

Trending

Latest posts