How do Somali people perceive Half-Somalis

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nah the sheer power of my huge Arab nose.

1586972977463.png

Religiously I know I’m Kuwaiti but I’m also Somali no matter what and Arab people are not the most welcoming to “Half Abeed” people like me. So I was curious if Somali people are the same.
If your Muslim, you gotta suck it up and stick to claiming Kuwait. We’re not exactly accepting rejects, it’s all deen and not personal. The people of Kuwait have to accept you wether they like it or not. Somalis are even more strict on this matter than most.
:mjdontkno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If your Muslim, you gotta suck it up and stick to claiming Kuwait. We’re not exactly accepting rejects, it’s all deen and not personal. The people of Kuwait have to accept you wether they like it or not. If I’m being honest, Somalis are even more strict on this matter than most.
:mjdontkno:

1586973203964.png

Hey since you are a woman it doesnt really matter. How do arabs feel about you being kuwaiti? do you have a kuwaiti passport?

Hey since you are a woman it doesnt really matter. How do arabs feel about you being kuwaiti? do you have a kuwaiti passport?
Well Kuwait does not accept dual citizenship and I’m already an American Citizen. And how do they feel about me? Well my dad and my Gradparents love me. my Grandpa likes me more, since my grandmother is kinda racist and she likes my sister who has lighter skin and looks more Arab then me more. But Kuwaiti people generally are a bit Iffy about it but since have have Arab facial features they usually just brush me aside.

I can speak basic Somali and I can read in it too is that good enough? Even though my Arabic is better I have a basic grasp on the Somali Language.
No, it's clear that you're an Arab.

Exceptions like Fio (Youtuber) who has a Non-Somali Father can be considered Ethnic Somali, since they're culturally Somali and only speak Somali as their Mother tongue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.