How did somali men give ptsd to madow women?

We can be Malis together ahki. Just like there’s two koreas
Our name Somali has a root and history, according to folklore, it consists of Soo and maal. Which translates into, milk, in this instance referring to milking a camel.. This term was coined in specific to our geeljire roots.. I don't want to share other ethnities terms or definition for that reason.. Hope it makes sense to you younglings calling themselves Malis

pinkyandthebrain

SIGMUND
VIP
Your not from the uk so don't speak about issue idiot. Uk Somalis have been beefing madows for 32 years. It goes way beyond Somali trolls.
saaxib I'm from the uk myself your right we been beefing with them for decades, its maadows that started it first than we retaliated hard they thought we were always going to be victims but they were mistaken. Now they are upset because we have trolls hitting back hard that's why you see so many of them have cudcud for us but let them hate as if they haven't always had it in for us lool

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't see this with gen z madow women it's always the Millennials madow women who be hating :ohhh:

since your lot are Millennials @Sophisticate @Angelina @Hodan from HR @Abdisamad @techsamatar @Kane why is that the case?
what's caused this irrational hate towards somali men from madow women in your age group that don't even interact with somali men :farmajoyaab:

It's funny to see but weird since it's come out of no where randomly :dead:
Most of them are from the UK. Tensions between dark-skinned ethnic minorities over there are high. We have heard the anecdotes. I don't generally hear people talking about Somalis much in North America. Over here, Somalis don't speak audibly about race as much. They mind their business, and many Abdis see themselves as 'Black.' They also resonate with their Muslim identity and highlight their ethnic identity as Somalis very strongly. It's not as deep as people make it out to be.

Why we catching stray bullets like that unprovoked:gucciwhat:

I have never seen madow women come at any other group of guys like they do at somali men unprovoked.
what's there problem why are they always hating:what1:
I don't really care for the hate I'm just fascinated by why it happens outside of somali men not really going for them that often :yacadiim:

Anyone know why they get triggered by somali men so badly?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait. Those somalis brought themselves into it lool they hear east africa and think its about them. The womens video was just talking about nigerian men. I agree idk where the hate for somali guys come from since few ciyalsuq guys will be with them unless they secretly want abdi lool theyre frustrated

Why we catching stray bullets like that unprovoked:gucciwhat:

I have never seen madow women come at any other group of guys like they do at somali men unprovoked.
what's there problem why are they always hating:what1:
I don't really care for the hate I'm just fascinated by why it happens outside of somali men not really going for them that often :yacadiim:

Anyone know why they get triggered by somali men so badly?