How come

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISIS only kill people in ME and Europe? I am yet to see even a shoe being thrown into the Israeli border.These guys have the state of art weapons they have caused corruption in the land yet they have forget about the shoe I mentioned ealier they have never even critised Netanyahu.

S

Shamis

They can't get weapons into Israel and they don't have the freedom of movement there because they are checkpoints all over the shop. Israel runs a tight ship and the residents + law enforcement there have no tolerance for non Jews let alone potential terrorists.

Dude they have better weapons than the hamas armateur qasam rockets.They downed a russian pasenger plane.Did I say that the least thing they can do is criticise Netanyahu.You know even palestinian kids with no weapons throw stones. Yacni with their ability to karbash hizbullah you want to tell me that each time they face Israel all they see is the mediterenian sea.

Funny dude.
So it is a fortress that even Isis cannot dare criticise Nentanyahu forget about other things.Are you implying that Israel has mind control over ISIS.

S

Shamis

Who said they don't criticize Israel? They have said time and time again that they'll conquer it and they also urge Palestinians to attack Jews + they praise every attack on an Israeli.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Because they are an US/ISRAELI funded terrorist organization to defame Islam and expand GREATER ISREAL.

Who said they don't criticize Israel? They have said time and time again that they'll conquer it and they also urge Palestinians to attack Jews + they praise every attack on an Israeli.
Where and when.They can master to travel all the way to Europe to kill innocent people but Isreal seems untouchable they cant

S

Shamis

They don't need people to travel to Europe, they have brainwashed people who'll do it after some basic training online and a smuggled weapon. Israel doesn't have a large multicultural community that the attackers can pretend to be a part of while plotting an attack/before executing an attack - they'll be searched dozens of times a day just for being 'foreign'. Israel is a total fortress - there are checkpoint everywhere and you can't smuggle weapons in or buy/smuggle whatever it is that you need to make a bomb. Terrorists choose 'soft' targets, places that have no security like beaches, bars and little offices. In London they chose the softest targets ever like tube stations and buses - its like kicking a baby, honestly they aren't interested (they're too cowardly) in surviving and eventually going to jail and that's why they choose the easiest targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending