How come no Somalis have cats in the West but every home in Somalia has a cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
It goes to the neighbors for a few weeks and then comes back to beg for food when they get annoyed. :kanyehmm:
kkkkk im tellin u that pussy made u her . now to assert dominance you should pee on her while maintaining eye contact

Apollo

VIP
Have you seen how cats act?

Cats own you. They only give you attention when it's hungry.

I just find the whole concept of pets creepy. You don't need them.

Only dogs I can understand as they have evolved with humans. But all the other ones are just weird to have. Ironically, it is dogs that Somalis reject the most.

I have seen more Somali households with dogs then cats. I have seen around 6-7 Somalis (some drug dealers, the others were "woke") walking their dogs.

VixR

Veritas
Well when they do have a pet, which is closer to zero percent than one per cent, then yes, they do have a cat.

Your family is secular and live in a small white town so of course you will have a bird and snake and all sorts of endangered exotic animals in your house.
:drakelaugh:you're losing grip.
You should at least be somewhat serious in your statements

Hawaa

Swimming in kisses
There's this cat that's always siting outside my apartment.

I'm too scared to let her in. In the west the cats are vaccinated. But these cats just wonder in the streets and I don't know what they've picked up.

:drakelaugh:you're losing grip.
You should at least be somewhat serious in your statements

I am being serious. Your kind is more adventurous.

There's this cat that's always siting outside my apartment.

I'm too scared to let her in. In the west the cats are vaccinated. But these cats just wonder in the streets and I don't know what they've picked up.

What's the breed of that cat?

You've become lazy or have you been too busy in Asian massage parlours? You don't post any videos lately

The latter is Haram:susp:.

I'm just waiting to announce a major content pivot.
Its time to cut out all the fluff and start documenting some execution.

Also Sspot has clouded my creative process.:mjcry:

I'm trying not visually express myself like @Bahal
:mjlaugh:

Cats are the worst animals in the world once I was at my friends house and I kept staring at his cat to scare it and the fucking cat winked at me :jcoleno: f*ck cats I hate them

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The latter is Haram:susp:.

I'm just waiting to announce a major content pivot.
Its time to cut out all the fluff and start documenting some execution.

Also Sspot has clouded my creative process.:mjcry:

I'm trying not visually express myself like @Bahal
:mjlaugh:

:birdman:

Smoke some geedo and let your imagination run free sxb

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
In my hometown we were not allowed to have pets by the housing authority, you couldn't get within 10 feet of the strays anyway. For a short while one of them actually came close to us and we fed it for a while but then it left.
In my current town the strays are a lot more friendly. We've fed about two or three of them consistently (not together, one at a time over the years) but we never kept one as an actual pet.
If I get my own house maybe I'll get a cat, I dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.