How Can Somali Men Succeed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
:cosbyhmm:

I think you are onto something, you never see white women hating on white men and vice verse, same with east Asians, Indians, Pakis etc

Indian women are protesting daily in india about rape
asian women marry white men they hate asian men
white women hate white men they marry black men

but Somali women get hated on for trying to help their brothers :gucciwhat:

Indian women are protesting daily in india about rape
asian women marry white men they hate asian men
white women hate white men they marry black men

but Somali women get hated on for trying to help their brothers :gucciwhat:

8b56648326cda42fec5037708ccd65ca9c08e9b0dc575e413d1083a41c1f0782.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Jodeci I've given up on the diaspora. I'm getting my sheet and shalmaad and heading to the motherland. So long folks.

I get you wet like Lido Beach

Negro, you're ashy. You could use the moisture.:wtf:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate I've given up on the diaspora as well believe it or not, the real future is back home :salute:

I mean even though we are all Somali it's like we inhabit different planets. The tough part is I can't make racist jokes in the company of Somalis. Bunch of tattle-tales to ajnabis. No code of silence with their own. :ohlord:

Last edited:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
When somali girls hear this stereotype that somali women fix everything, that their the best,you know we're talking about somali hooyo's before the 2000's not some somali girl from wood green who rant's about how to fix somali men whilst sleeping in a pigsty bedroom with 2 other sibling's.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Interesting post. I think parents should play a bigger role though. They should move out of ghetto areas early so their kids don't have negative influences around them. I'd rather have my kid hang out with nerdy Asian kids and grow up a nerd rather than a retarded thug.

Gambar

VIP
Interesting post. I think parents should play a bigger role though. They should move out of ghetto areas early so their kids don't have negative influences around them. I'd rather have my kid hang out with nerdy Asian kids and grow up a nerd rather than a retarded thug.
Moving out of the ghetto means working two jobs, the father actually contributing to income in the household which is not a priority for some.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Moving out of the ghetto means working two jobs, the father actually contributing to income in the household which is not a priority for some.
Yes it requires sacrifice and a serious commitment. The father has to put down the khat and grab his work boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending