How are you guys doing on nofap?

I think the name nofap is cringy but nevertheless ill use it, how are you guys surviving keeping urself chaste when there is so much naked women everywhere, its like everywhere you look there is a trigger,how are you guys going on this journey, have some of you completely given up, how long have your guys streaks been, how difficult is it for you guys in this current climate

There isn't "so much naked women everywhere" you only see all that if you seek it. Stop visiting those sites and keep yourself busy and you'll see that it's rather easy. Find more engaging hobbies.

Aslong as your occupied with something you'll be fine and if your married then that's just retarded 💀

D98A4742-EEA2-473D-A6C6-A094EC6A3DD9.jpeg

There isn't "so much naked women everywhere" you only see all that if you seek it. Stop visiting those sites and keep yourself busy and you'll see that it's rather easy. Find more engaging hobbies.

Aslong as your occupied with something you'll be fine and if your married then that's just retarded 💀
touch grass and go outside every women advert sign is a 75% naked women showing all her curves with a ton of makeup on looking like a prostitute on the side of a columbian alleyway

touch grass and go outside every women advert sign is a 75% naked women showing all her curves with a ton of makeup on looking like a prostitute on the side of a columbian alleyway
Where I live is kind of rural so there isnt that many billboards/ads but even then if I see one I don't think "oh no now I need to fap 😱"

still how is an advert getting you off are you that much of a coomer 💀

Are you that mentally weak? Thats not a valid excuse its all mental its not like you do that depraved stuff out in the open the moment you see a woman so just control yourself when you get home and don't resort to fapping.

It shouldn't matter how a woman's dressed because you should be lowering your gaze warya and stop complaining its all about displine you shouldn't be looking at that stuff turn away and like I said before find something to occupy your attention and you'll be fine.

Last edited:
Where I live is kind of rural so there isnt that many billboards/ads but even then if I see one I don't think "oh no now I need to fap 😱"

still how is an advert getting you off are you that much of a coomer 💀

Are you that mentally weak? Thats not a valid excuse its all mental its not like you do that depraved stuff out in the open the moment you see a woman so just control yourself when you get home and don't resort to fapping.

It shouldn't matter how a woman's dressed because you should be lowering your gaze warya and stop complaining its all about displine you shouldn't be looking at that stuff turn away and like I said before find something to occupy your attention and you'll be fine.
Yh and I are worlds apart I feel like you are a-sexual

Rakoon

Secessionist
If halal malab isn't an option, focus on your worship. Through fasting and prayer, ask Allah to lead you to a compatible juicy xalimo.

If halal malab isn't an option, focus on your worship. Through fasting and prayer, ask Allah to lead you to a compatible juicy xalimo.
but a xalimo won't stop me from doing it if I remain addicted, many people still continue during marriage, too many women out there for my brain to feast upon

Yh and I are worlds apart I feel like you are a-sexual
That would mean I'm not interested at all but I am.

I just don't see the point in fapping it's pathetic. I'm not asexual you just lack self control and fapping wouldn't be sinful if it wasn't something that could be naturally avoided with ease. It's all a mental game but it looks like you ain't here for advice you just want your feelings to be validated like a naag. Nin raag istka dig and have some self control 🤷‍♂️

That would mean I'm not interested at all but I am.

I just don't see the point in fapping it's pathetic. I'm not asexual you just lack self control and fapping wouldn't be sinful if it wasn't something that could be naturally avoided with ease. It's all a mental game but it looks like you ain't here for advice you just want your feelings to be validated like a naag. Nin raag istka dig and have some self control 🤷‍♂️
It’s not that easy.

if it wasn't something that could be naturally avoided with ease. I
Oh Allah how naive you are
It's all a mental game but it looks like you ain't here for advice you just want your feelings to be validated like a naag.
I am happy Allah has made it easy or you, some people struggle with heroin, weed, cigarettes, P, zina, its a real addiction and difficult to stop for many people, alot of people privilegedto never have been addicted wouldn't understand the difficulty, hence quick judgement as to lack of self control,
when looking at other areas of life, one would think they are disciplined, but there is sometimes one weakness in a person that destroys them.
Since you don't believe it is genuinely difficult to stop, it just requires a tiny bit of willpower,i dont think you are going to understand my sentiment, maybe you grew up a good boy.

Oh Allah how naive you are

I am happy Allah has made it easy or you, some people struggle with heroin, weed, cigarettes, P, zina, its a real addiction and difficult to stop for many people, alot of people privilegedto never have been addicted wouldn't understand the difficulty, hence quick judgement as to lack of self control,
when looking at other areas of life, one would think they are disciplined, but there is sometimes one weakness in a person that destroys them.
Since you don't believe it is genuinely difficult to stop, it just requires a tiny bit of willpower,i dont think you are going to understand my sentiment, maybe you grew up a good boy.
It's the fact you that you where judgemental and jumped to me being asexual when I offered solutions that could work. I know it's not easy if your addicted but if your not even gonna think about it and just say I'm asexual don't expect me to have any sympathy for this issue of yours. Condescending doesn't help either when your the one with the issue. Your the one who can't control himself.

Plus at the end of the day when people come forth with these self destructive addictions your not gonna be able to make that sort of excuse before Allah. We both know that. You also know its a mental thing and I'm saying the best way to help is to keep you mind as occupied as you can.

Sure its hard but you keep at it and don't beat yourself up about it when you slip. just keep going.

It's the fact you that you where judgemental and jumped to me being asexual when I offered solutions that could work. I know it's not easy if your addicted but if your not even gonna think about it and just say I'm asexual don't expect me to have any sympathy for this issue of yours. Condescending doesn't help either when your the one with the issue.
your solutions are not well informed, seems like a guy from beverly hills advising someone in the slums of brazil how to stop being involved in gang crime, "bro its easy just stop its all in your mind"

your solutions are not well informed, seems like a guy from beverly hills advising someone in the slums of brazil how to stop being involved in gang crime, "bro its easy just stop its all in your mind"
Except this doesn't involve other and this is a solo individual thing. We all are individuals with the same body parts I feel what you feel. With your example it's different circumstances and environment.

We both share an environment living in the west have access to the same stuff and no one is forcing us to fap its our own personal choice. Being in a gang in the slums isn't necessarily a personal choice and I wouldn't say that to someone in that predicament anyways back to you.

You can fast. You can change your environment and attend the mosque more aswell as the general stuff you engage with on the net by watching or reading more islam related things. Maybe the fear of Allah will help. You can maximise your time in away where its not possible for you to fap etc.

What solution do you have to your own problem have you tried any of this stuff or are you just assuming it's not going to work?

You can fast. You can change your environment and attend the mosque more aswell as the general stuff you engage with on the net by watching or reading more islam related things. Maybe the fear of Allah will help. You can maximise your time in away where its not possible for you to fap etc.
I already do all this stuff probs more than u think am an aspiring student of knowledge doing hifz dont have social media fast etc.. but none of that really helps
maybe I am just cursed haha(joking)

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending