According to most Islamic Scholars, rather it is the husband's duty to provide those services if he has the means (hire help). If you do it, it is out of the kindness of your heart. The second opinion, by scholars, say that a woman's family life is taken into consideration, so if she served in her family's house, then, she will do this in her new house. However, if she grew up with servants, then he has to provide servants.

He talks about the Khaleeji Arabs, who mostly don't do these jobs at home anymore, thanks to Oil money of course, they have servants, which are affordable in the Arab world.

Anyway, don't kill yourself and if your husband can afford it, get some help. Instead focus on child rearing, especially in this day and age, these kids need even more attention.

tbh kids should just be taught to wash their saxans my siblings wash their own stuff and know they have to clean up their room and living room when they leave, some of my cousins are babied tf by their parent they don't even go toilet by themselves at 8 years or so much as clean their saxans that they use my sibling are younger btw

if everyone cleaned up their own shit including husband only pots and pans would need washing
occasional mopping/hoover i was really shocked when i went to one of my friends house and her mum would even clean their plates it was never like that for me we all cleaned up after ourself my mum only did cooking not much cleaning

tbh kids should just be taught to wash their saxans my siblings wash their own stuff and know they have to clean up their room and living room when they leave, some of my cousins are babied tf by their parent they don't even go toilet by themselves at 8 years or so much as clean their saxans that they use my sibling are younger btw

if everyone cleaned up their own shit including husband only pots and pans would need washing
occasional mopping/hoover i was really shocked when i went to one of my friends house and her mum would even clean their plates it was never like that for me we all cleaned up after ourself my mum only did cooking not much cleaning

Absolutely sis, it's weird to see adults that can't even wash their own plates/cups etc. It's rude and lazy. I grew up in a house where both genders had to clean the kitchen. When people instill these cleaning habits into their children, they end up becoming normal functioning adults, who aren't screamed at by their spouses.

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
One of my relatives was working full time, paying the rent and everything while she was pregnant, mine while her deadbeat husband didnt work or do anything around the house. Yeah they divorced no shocker

Last edited:
One of my relatives was working full time, paying the rent and everything while she was pregnant, mine while her deadbeat husband didnt work or do anything.Yeah they divorced no shocker
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:A man who’s too lazy to provide for his family!?does such man exist specially Somali?πŸ’€

Depends. If she's a full time stay at home wife being fully provided for, she should be contributing to the marriage by fully maintaining the home but having everyone pick up after themselves. A few hours a day of work with a smile on their face is not unfair to expect.

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
We are poor Arabs, we can't emulate those rich Gulf Arabs. A woman should look forward to cooking food for her children and husband and not see it as a burden.
We dont care. Its not wajiib in the deen. Listen to the deen warya

Trending