Hot take

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes mostly u can- but for those who adopt or appropriate culture from childhood u cant!

Not voice. By the way they speak English, informed by their Somali language disposition has a subtle influence on the pronunciation. You cannot hear it in other languages, usually. This is not typical for Somalis. I hear Balkan people even once born in this (not Anglophone) country speak in a subtle way that reveals their Bosnian or Serbian background. So with other groups as well.

The way you use your voice is also informed by your culture of language. So a FOB may sound similar to another Somali from the homeland and carry that way of speaking when learning new languages since the tone of Somali is brought on. But usual diasporan people who are not FOBs do not show these traits.

Not voice. By the way they speak English, informed by their Somali language disposition has a subtle influence on the pronunciation. You cannot hear it in other languages, usually. This is not typical for Somalis. I hear Balkan people even once born in this (not Anglophone) country speak in a subtle way that reveals their Bosnian or Serbian background. So with other groups as well.

The way you use your voice is also informed by your culture of language. So a FOB may sound similar to another Somali from the homeland and carry that way of speaking when learning new languages since the tone of Somali is brought on. But usual diasporan people who are not FOBs do not show these traits.
See you say that but it does seem to be a thing. I have also seen that usually many of not most Somali girls cannot be identified from their voice, it's usually the guys. Even the ones born and raised abroad for some reason there's a slight inflection in their voic

See you say that but it does seem to be a thing. I have also seen that usually many of not most Somali girls cannot be identified from their voice, it's usually the guys. Even the ones born and raised abroad for some reason there's a slight inflection in their voic
nahh english somali girls can be identified too honestly, they all have a specific tone. its different between US somali girls and UK somali girls too

Voice alone is not enough. It's with words that you identify, and with the other variables I described. It has more to do with conditions than some type of genetic result of Somalis having the same "voice." That is just silly.

As I told you, there are similar conditions, plus Somalis are not easily identified outside English-speaking countries unless the vernacular of Somali is too present from having Somali be the predominant language because of learning a second language later than usual.

See you say that but it does seem to be a thing. I have also seen that usually many of not most Somali girls cannot be identified from their voice, it's usually the guys. Even the ones born and raised abroad for some reason there's a slight inflection in their voice
Usually it is a lisp with a minor stutter. Somalis also have the tendency to speak really fast.

Trending