Homophobia

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Coming to SSpot for approval or any kind of support from unhinged users here is foolish These niggas hate on everything regardless may Allah keep you on the straight path don't forget to pray your salats

:salute:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Coming to SSpot for approval or any kind of support from unhinged users here is foolish These niggas hate on everything regardless may Allah keep you on the straight path don't forget to pray your salats

:salute:
:ileycry: We lost you noooooo....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As I recently come out of the closet I wish to discuss the homophobia here if Allah wills.

I do not condone the extremist views you have on the LGBT community.

We are human too. What you say about us really hurts our feeling because we are quite supportive of the Muslim community so we don't expect that kind of response from you.

Being born LGBT is NOT a choice.

And don't forget this is a Somali forum not a Islamic forum. You people should stop enforcing your beliefs on Somalis who left the deen because at the end of the day they will always be Somali.

Thank you for listening and may Allah bless you all. :it0tdo8:

Ok before i get serious participating this thread, let me have a few minutes to mull over a few things

1 Gay

2. Coming Out

3. How the hell did i miss that?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Listen man, having gay inclinations isn't your fault, its your own test and I hope you deal with it in the right way.Who knows it might be your unique way of gaining a golden ticket to Jannah.However,if you do decide to engage in gay activities I would urge you to keep it private as attempting to normalise sodomy is detrimental to society.I would like to also add that I agree with you with the fact that we have no right to verbally and physically abuse those that identify as lgbtq,all we can do is assert our aversion to the act of sodomy and the normalisation and proliferation of an act that brings nothing but destruction to society(higher rates of aids/stds)

excellent post. I want to be gay with u

i mean, Happy :)

psyche

To each their own
So what’s the point then? I mean if you into banging peoples ass why not just bang a chicks ass? It seems pointless being gay if you don’t want to take a d

It doesn't work that way.

There is more to a person than just ass

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
:ileycry: We lost you noooooo....

I don't know what you expect me to say to him "kill urself" or " ur not muslim anymore" ? . As long as he is praying and not commiting zina its fine we are all tested in life in different ways. Its always about your intention in Islam if he doesnt do anything haram he is fine its just feelings.

psyche

To each their own
Ok before i get serious participating this thread, let me have a few minutes to mull over a few things

1 Gay

2. Coming Out

3. How the hell did i miss that?

When you cannot show your sexuality to anyone around you, you start to get good at hiding it.

Acting straight eventually becomes second nature.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I don't know what you expect me to say to him "kill urself" or " ur not muslim anymore" ? . As long as he is praying and not commiting zina its fine we are all tested in life in different ways. Its always about your intention in Islam if he doesnt do anything haram he is fine its just feelings.
It was a joke:frdfvsb:

Trending

Latest posts