Holy Shit! Egypt's Currency Goes Into Free Fall!

I dont think egypt can handle this man, somethings gonna give. This + gaza + military dictatorship going on a decade, egypt has erupted for less

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
And they called us a failed state. No hate to the egyptian people they probably understand sisi is also a piece of crap.

It’s was 1 usd = 7 egyptian pounds when I left. It’s 1 = 55 now damn. It’s actually 1 = 70-75 in the black market which is even more brutal.

I thought the 35 billion from UAE would’ve helped until I found out the central banks was -25 billion dollars. 10 billion is enough for few months. Egypt’s is way worse than I thought. Sisi did Egypt dirty. He’s the bixi of Egypt

Aseer

VIP
Egypt's economy is poorly managed, but the country has a functioning central government. We don't
Doesn't matter did we not have a function central government that was a dictatorship? Egypt is going to head down the same path soon if they continue with sisi. A failing economy which makes things very expensive for the average egyptian and a dictatorship that is certainly not a good mix and is a ticking time bomb but these are just speculations from us people who don't neighbour egypt and only have diplomatic and bilateral relations with all I am saying is either sisi has to go or get his shit together.

Doesn't matter did we not have a function central government that was a dictatorship? Egypt is going to head down the same path soon if they continue with sisi. A failing economy which makes things very expensive for the average egyptian and a dictatorship that is certainly not a good mix and is a ticking time bomb but these are just speculations from us people who don't neighbour egypt and only have diplomatic and bilateral relations with all I am saying is either sisi has to go or get his shit together.
I have to admire egypt a country of that many people and not one civil war . Egypt I hold to a high standard even above some first world countries

I have to admire egypt a country of that many people and not one civil war . Egypt I hold to a high standard even above some first world countries

The military owns 51% of the new capital in Egypt, reflecting their immense power over the country. They have also invested deep into the country to keep control and prevent collapse.

Aseer

VIP
The military owns 51% of the new capital in Egypt, reflecting their immense power over the country. They have also invested deep into the country to keep control and prevent collapse.
Yeah that's just going to cause more unrest and tensions.

reer

VIP
egypt is not somalis it will not make its people homeless for 30+ years. egypt wont suffer complete societal breakdown and collapse like somalia and stay in it for 30+ years. egypt will most likely not suffer a civil war like somalia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.