HJ will represent Laacanood seats in SL elections lool.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
“Waqooyi Hartis” does that include Warsans also? Why do you alienate your own brethrens
Thats warsan and dhulos the waqooyi ones, not alienating nobody just because we share ancestor don't mean we been glued to eachother!

For example Meheris are extremely close with MJs always fought together and are each reer abtis considered almost same subclan in 3 countries also and share lands in my opinion they are closer than anyone else.

Sool is supposed to be 100% Dhulbahante though, because the western part of Sool was turned in to Saraar by Dahir Riyaale.

There’s no such thing as Saraar you doqon, that was never approved by SL Parliament

That idiot Riyaale also tried to say the Hawd is part of SL
:drakelaugh:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
There’s no such thing as Saraar you doqon, that was never approved by SL Parliament

That idiot Riyaale also tried to say the Hawd is part of SL
:drakelaugh:

Don’t talk on subjects you have 0 knowledge of, Saraar is a official SL province for nearly 15 years now.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Dhulbahante own 3 seats in Burco district goes to show how baseless most of this SL bs is

Cyrus

I just watched the video and turns out the OP can’t speak somali loool maybe he is proficient in Zanzibari. They didn’t even mention Lascanood but were complaining that HJ has one more seat in the SL parliament than Dhulbahante and are unhappy with the current electoral system. They want a quota based system which would give Isaq a third of the seats Dhulbahante another third and Dir another third.

Nice try with the iskudir tho and stay out of our affairs

Cyrus

Why? i wanna know where this animosity stems from. As Dblocks and Warsans from what I know are lovely people
Their is no animosity but a difference of political goals. We were never tight and lived in peace with each other without really intermingling. The whole Harti thing came about in the 90s

Cyrus

Sool is supposed to be 100% Dhulbahante though, because the western part of Sool was turned in to Saraar by Dahir Riyaale.
Sarar doesn’t exist loool no amount of creating fake gobol will change the fact porcus are minority in every Gobol in Somalia with only one district they are majority in:icon lol:

The niggas in the video arent talking about sool anyway but just clan based quota system .

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Sarar doesn’t exist loool no amount of creating fake gobol will change the fact porcus are minority in every Gobol in Somalia with only one district they are majority in:icon lol:

The niggas in the video arent talking about sool anyway but just clan based quota system .

What do you mean Saraar don’t exist? How is a homeless Dhulbahante oo Somaliland lagu cabudhiyo claiming Saraar doesn’t exist? You are probably denying its existence because it used to belong to you, your forefathers land in enemy hands today and the land will produce 18 billion barrels of oil soon.

I pity you and the pathetic tribe you hail from