Hirshabelle day

Off topic the flag colour schemes need to get fixed, puntland, galmudug and now hirshibelle all got blue green and white. Who ever came up with it first keep the colour scheme rest should change it up

Off topic the flag colour schemes need to get fixed, puntland, galmudug and now hirshibelle all got blue green and white. Who ever came up with it first keep the colour scheme rest should change it up
Blue, white, and now increasingly green are pan Somali colors. The color scheme is just fine.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
No creativity whatsoever. You are talking about people who paint their houses with yellow, green, blue etc colors.

lol ive reached this point by asking questions seince 2018 a staunch Ogaden nationalist turned to this it takes awhile but it will happen to u also if you genuinly start asking questions. I am utterly powerless to change somalia but i can change the youth.
Instead of cabaad you should see what you can do, empty words don't help anyone saxib.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Does this state still exist? Didn’t hiiran declared independence from it

Jungle

VIP
We don't do the faan thing like oher clans. Hirshabelle day is being celebrated everywhere by all the clans who inhabit its land besides the laangaabta aragtida gaaban. HS is here to stay whether they like it or not. I would also prefer for it to be disbanded but its not happening unfortunately.

Next president should be a Wacbuudhan. We have enough political sway to hold the seat without question. 2 Xawaadle presidents, 1 Harti and it should be Wacbuudhans turn who a big tax payers of state.

Realistically I would like a GJ/Gugundhabe president for this diverse maamul but there is no xaq in Somalia nin kasto iyo xaniyahiisa therefore I vote for Wacbuudhan. Or another Harti but I agree Guudlaawe has to go.

Trending