Hijabi gets tackled and strip searched by police for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a ridiculous statement.:dead::dead:

"O son of Adam, as long as you call upon Me and put your hope in Me, I have forgiven you for what you have done and I do not mind. O son of Adam, if your sins were to reach the clouds of the sky and then you would seek My forgiveness, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, if you were to come to Me with sins that are close to filling the earth and then you would meet Me without ascribing any partners with Me, I would certainly bring to you forgiveness close to filling it."

I could give you countless other hadiths or Surahs about Allahs mercy and the power of forgiveness

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
"O son of Adam, as long as you call upon Me and put your hope in Me, I have forgiven you for what you have done and I do not mind. O son of Adam, if your sins were to reach the clouds of the sky and then you would seek My forgiveness, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, if you were to come to Me with sins that are close to filling the earth and then you would meet Me without ascribing any partners with Me, I would certainly bring to you forgiveness close to filling it."

I could give you countless other hadiths or Surahs about Allahs mercy and the power of forgiveness
Nigga you know damn well different sins aren't of the same magnitude. So killing someone isn't greater than insulting them because, according to you, "no sin is greater than other sins."

I think you're confusing the fact of them both being forgivable and thinking that means they're of the same magnitude, which is utter nonsense.

Nigga you know damn well different sins aren't of the same magnitude. So killing someone isn't greater than insulting them because, according to you, "no sin is greater than other sins."

I think you're confusing the fact of them both being forgivable and thinking that means they're of the same magnitude, which is utter nonsense.

Sin is sin. No such thing as a 2xSin or 3 for the price of 1 Sin

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Damn was going on down minnesota. :francis:

20151105__151106JodieBurchardRisch-jpg.jpg

Lol. Shameless liberal media.

Very little mention of Clinton being interrogated by the FBI regarding using a Gmail account for government use but they come running with this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending