HG prepares for war with Shabaab as Fiqi visits Xarardheere

bidenkulaha

GalYare

This’ll be the first time Cayr Saleebaan Sacad Saruur all declare war on Shabaab in unison.

Big preparations are being made to capture Jowle, Caad, Camaara. We’ll support Qubeys in Bacadweyne and move on from there.

History is being made

BAB34F57-9BD6-4245-932C-E68291EF0174.jpeg

I don’t think we’ve fought a united war since Caydiid and even then a lot of Caydiid’s time we weren’t united.

Fiqi mentions we will be going into Galhareeri after Jowle.

I’m sure somaliweyne will be wishing us luck.

i don't know about other HG, but no saleebaan will fight in another mans land against AS. Saxiib everytime alshabaab attack us in qaayiib, camaraa and baxdo we fight by ourselves. Time for others to do the same.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
i don't know about other HG, but no saleebaan will fight in another mans land against AS. Saxiib everytime alshabaab attack us in qaayiib, camaraa and baxdo we fight by ourselves. Time for others to do the same.
No Saleebaan are joining. They already helped in the last xarardheere op. Fiqi mentions a bunch of troops have left from Baxdo to join this front.

HSM is meeting with the elders to address the problems from the past.

Camaara+caad has a whole military brigade, 3k troops plus Sacad and dir macawiisley will be going through wisil to bacadweyne. Once the flank behind is solved then Camaara will be much easier

This’ll be the first time Cayr Saleebaan Sacad Saruur all declare war on Shabaab in unison.

Big preparations are being made to capture Jowle, Caad, Camaara. We’ll support Qubeys in Bacadweyne and move on from there.

History is being made

View attachment 290616

I don’t think we’ve fought a united war since Caydiid and even then a lot of Caydiid’s time we weren’t united.

Fiqi mentions we will be going into Galhareeri after Jowle.

I’m sure somaliweyne will be wishing us luck.
Guess who is supplying your militias with petrol, and daily sustenance? All through Garacad. Perhaps PL should tamper with it in the 11th hour. Just peddling, and have not thought about that, have you? Still want to dance for the secessionists? That is how I know you are a classic pamphleteer: "read all about it, I have grown wings over night, and can fly 'hiiiiiii' ".
R.dd56b9ee33d48009ef8beb982cdea435

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Sxb what do you think now? Seems to be going well :manny:

0962283A-DDAC-4A78-8818-C11399DB988D.jpeg

And xarardheere gudoomiya.
A1E1153E-D1F6-4E3A-9D01-54BC8787D9D2.jpeg

We have to take advantage of this opportunity. Both you and I have the most land controlled by Shabaab among HG. Bacadweyne ilaa jowle and all the baadiyo around north galgaduud/south mudug

Im confident this will be a full on HG offensive