HELP.

Yes theres a narration saying the prophet saw a dream from God telling him to marry aisha? Why do you have an issue with that? Mind you the prophet is not a normal human being hes the prophet, ofcourse he’d see revelations in dreams and be able to perform miracles such as heal the sick and split the moon for the kaffir arabs and the world to behold. Please do your research dont let westerners color your vision and make you biased.
I don't have an issue with the Prophet seeing visions and being able to essentially perform the supernatural. That's what prophethood entails.

What upset me there was that it seems like there are certain matters in Islam where you just have to believe without evidence from Quran and Sunnah. I can't bear uncertainty like that, it makes me feel unwell.
Asked the learned people I’ll be honest don't go to laymen like us on here to learn your deen. Go ask the learned people.
Any scholars you can recommended who answer tough questions like this to Muslims? I'd like to ask online, because I'd feel kinda nervous asking F2F.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I don't have an issue with the Prophet seeing visions and being able to essentially perform the supernatural. That's what prophethood entails.

What upset me there was that it seems like there are certain matters in Islam where you just have to believe without evidence from Quran and Sunnah. I can't bear uncertainty like that, it makes me feel unwell.

Any scholars you can recommended who answer tough questions like this to Muslims? I'd like to ask online, because I'd feel kinda nervous asking F2F.
Your worries are not uncommon. I admire how you look for the truth and delve into touchy topics no cap. Dont feel embarrassed when you are on the pursuit of the truth sister. Oh yeah theres a really famous sheikh in your area, the “brother euhhh” guy😃

Your worries are not uncommon. I admire how you look for the truth and delve into touchy topics no cap. Dont feel embarrassed when you are on the pursuit of the truth sister. Oh yeah theres a really famous sheikh in your area, the “brother euhhh” guy😃
LOL he acts more like an Islamic motivational speaker than a sheikh/scholar who answers questions when he tours the country's masjids. Funny bloke, I can't lie.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
LOL he acts more like an Islamic motivational speaker than a sheikh/scholar who answers questions when he tours the country's masjids. Funny bloke, I can't lie.
Dw abayo am a layman but im willing to learn with you, we will delve into all topics the nitty and gritty 🫂

don't fall into this slippery slope of denying ahadeeth. As muslims we hear and obey. The prophet did marry a 6 year old and consummated that marriage when she was 9. There is absolutely no issue with this and there have been many responses to this. Look up brothers like the muslim lantern. Do not forget, the One who created you and the heavens and the earth permitted this marriage. it is He who decides what is allowed and what is disallowed.

there are many wisdoms behind the marriage to a'ishah(may Allah be pleased with her). I recommend you search them up.

Secondly, that hadith about (adult) women walking in front of you invalidating your prayer is also valid. The statement of A'ishah(may Allah be pleased with her) has no effect on this. Regardless, saying that this means women are like black dogs or donkeys is not correct either. Aa'ishah(may Allah be pleased with her) herself never meant this.

View attachment 328498
View attachment 328499

Also, Aa'ishah(may Allah be pleased with her) laying in front of the prophet when he was praying is not that which invalidates your prayer. it is the passing by that does it.

View attachment 328500

I recommend you learn about how ahadeeth are collected. it is a very intricate and complex process. Sometimes it took years upon years to collect a single hadith, just for it to be fabricated. the ahadeeth we have are saheeh and we take from them. the muslim should not deny ahadeeth. The prophet told us about people who would deny the ahadeeth.
View attachment 328502
View attachment 328503
View attachment 328504
Quran is the sole source of religious guidance. The hadith collection process took several generations so discrepancies definitely occurred.

I keep asking about the BIOLOGICAL capacity for Aisha to have tolerated the marriage, but all I get in return is one of two things:
  1. "Why are you referring to the moral standards of the kuffar?" as if seeing Anglo-Aussies French-kiss their fur babies on the beach hasn't lowkey made me xenophobic towards dadka cadaan lol, I don't look up at them and their ideas at all.
  2. "She was considered mature enough for the marriage, so it was acceptable." I think we can all accept that prolonged childhood in the psychological sense is a more recent phenomenon. She was noted to be an intellectual who recorded thousands of hadith so taking it from intellect to psychological maturity isn't too hard of a logical leap to make. But she had the physical maturity for sexual intercourse? That sounds like a stretch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I keep asking about the BIOLOGICAL capacity for Aisha to have tolerated the marriage, but all I get in return is one of two things:
  1. "Why are you referring to the moral standards of the kuffar?" as if seeing Anglo-Aussies French-kiss their fur babies on the beach hasn't lowkey made me xenophobic towards dadka cadaan lol, I don't look up at them and their ideas at all.
  2. "She was considered mature enough for the marriage, so it was acceptable." I think we can all accept that prolonged childhood in the psychological sense is a more recent phenomenon. She was noted to be an intellectual who recorded thousands of hadith so taking it from intellect to psychological maturity isn't too hard of a logical leap to make. But she had the physical maturity for sexual intercourse? That sounds like a stretch.

Also, the question I keep asking myself is that he was marrying older women, some older than him, divorced women, women captured in wars, and then Aisha. It doesn't fit the pattern.
All knows best, I'll leave it there.

Most Western Muslims follow the deen superficially so I can't blame them for not actually answering my questions without contradicting themselves.

The only one here who's made a good effort is @ina-cilmi and he's a FOB.
I was born and raised in the netherlands lmao..

ill respond to ur other responses later btw been busy the last 2 days

I was born and raised in the netherlands lmao..

ill respond to ur other responses later btw been busy the last 2 days
YOU'RE REER VIKING?!
:damn:

I never would have guessed considering your very literal understanding of the English language sometimes from when we last discussed, not to mention how fluent the rest of the Scandinavian SSpot users sound, you can't really distinguish them from the North American users until they reference something from their country, so they've set a high bar for you, so it's not all your fault that I couldn’t catch you're Dutch.

Man, why can't you sound cool like @The alchemist or that other Dutch girl @Xoxoxo

:wow:

YOU'RE REER VIKING?!
:damn:

I never would have guessed considering your very literal understanding of the English language sometimes from when we last discussed, not to mention how fluent the rest of the Scandinavian SSpot users sound, you can't really distinguish them from the North American users until they reference something from their country, so they've set a high bar for you, so it's not all your fault that I couldn’t catch you're Dutch.

Man, why can't you sound cool like @The alchemist or that other Dutch girl @Xoxoxo

:wow:
wym sound cool or my very literal understanding of english? im pretty well versed in the language id say, not fond of writing entire dissertations where I place an insane amount of effort on punctuation though

also, the netherlands isnt scandinavia, please dont compare us to kuwaas!!!

wym sound cool or my very literal understanding of english? im pretty well versed in the language id say, not fond of writing entire dissertations where I place an insane amount of effort on punctuation though
Haha, I didn't mean to say you were unintelligent by any means, sxb. Obviously if you're writing full dissertations, you're better off than a lot of people here.

What I meant was by "literal understanding" and "sound cool" was that slang and casual chit-chat just doesn't seem to come readily to you on here like I've seen from the Scandi (+Dutch) users on here. Maybe you just prefer formal language, idk

That's how I distinguish native English speakers on the internet (or those Europeans online like PewDiePie who sound very American from being raised with English as a second language their whole life) from people who start learning it later :icon lol:

also, the netherlands isnt scandinavia, please dont compare us to kuwaas!!!
I had to look this up on Google, I'm very shocked to learn today that the Netherlands isn't a Scandinavian nation.

I assumed as much because it was Northern European, and the language looks similar to the Nordic language family when I look at the writing (at least to someone who isn't very familiar with the finer differences between them as someone from an Anglophone nation)

Haha, I didn't mean to say you were unintelligent by any means, sxb. Obviously if you're writing full dissertations, you're better off than a lot of people here.

What I meant was by "literal understanding" and "sound cool" was that slang and casual chit-chat just doesn't seem to come readily to you on here like I've seen from the Scandi (+Dutch) users on here. Maybe you just prefer formal language, idk

That's how I distinguish native English speakers on the internet (or those Europeans online like PewDiePie who sound very American from being raised with English as a second language their whole life) from people who start learning it later :icon lol:

I had to look this up on Google, I'm very shocked to learn today that the Netherlands isn't a Scandinavian nation.

I assumed as much because it was Northern European, and the language looks similar to the Nordic language family when I look at the writing (at least to someone who isn't very familiar with the finer differences between them as someone from an Anglophone nation)
its a germanic nation and in the north of the country they speak dutch and frisian(a sister language of english.)

but yea not a fan of english slang, stuff like innit or saying that things are calm are caadi but thats rly about it. I find it cringe when ppl go overly deep with their use of slang like for example when guys call girls "beanies" or "burgers"

Trending

Latest posts