Helicopter carrying Iran president has crashed

If he's dead that means it's over for the Islamic Republic as he was posed or the top candidate to succeed Khamenei to the position of the Supreme leader or the Rahbar of the Islamic Republic state and now IRGCs and Khamenei should again start looking and shoring up another cleric to take that position but I think it will be hard move as there was no one as Raisi who had very close connection to heads of the regime and main figure of it.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He's gone. There's now way it takes this long to find wreckage. In all likeliness we'll hear tomorrow whether there was foul play involved or not. Get prepared! because if Israel did it the Iran will have to declare war or they'll set a precedent that their officials can be attacked without any kind of reprisal taking place.

I feel pity for them as this event occurred at a really bad time.

By Palestinian

"There is no difference between them (Iran) and the enemy (Israel)) against whom we are angry."

It's been confirmed all passengers are Dead
4FD4B33C-3843-4404-B1C3-95523CB65BE6.gif

Do you think this incident will lead to a war?
Yeah most likely. might see proxies involve themselves ie. Lebanon , Iraq maybe Syria ( not to sure about them ).

people often mistaken Iran to be weak after their violation from America by killing their top generals but what do you expect them to do against the most powerful millitary .whereas isnotreal has one too many enemies they’re biting more they can chew that’s if they really were involved in the crash .

Yeah most likely. might see proxies involve themselves ie. Lebanon , Iraq maybe Syria ( not to sure about them ).

people often mistaken Iran to be weak after their violation from America by killing their top generals but what do you expect them to do against the most powerful millitary .whereas isnotreal has one too many enemies they’re biting more they can chew that’s if they really were involved in the crash .
In conclusion this a regional conflict in which Israel is in a very vulnerable state no way any country much less Iran would allow this kind of attack . I’m definitely calling this Al sham is on the road to a major war I can already see if play out

World

VIP
Only thing that really matters is the IRGC and the Supreme Leader.

Presidents in Iran dont have any power, they come and go, and are easily replaced. It is like the US secretary of state.

Only thing that really matters is the IRGC and the Supreme Leader.

Presidents in Iran dont have any power, they come and go, and are easily replaced. It is like the US secretary of state.
Yeah his death will not affect the government that much in 50 days an election will be held