Heavy fighting ongoing in Baidoa

bidenkulaha

GalYare
incorrect sxb. nothing to do with that. hassan sheihk has no problem with the state itself but whos leading it. he would still be working with a 'federal' kgs. just not with Farmaajos biggest lapdog leading it
There’s no chance of defeating Shabaab in Bay region if LG stays. He has no support among the native clans there. It’s best someone with grassroots support and can bring all clans together there and genuinely want to defeat Shabaab. Roobow seems the right man for that

There’s no chance of defeating Shabaab in Bay region if LG stays. He has no support among the native clans there. It’s best someone with grassroots support and can bring all clans together there and genuinely want to defeat Shabaab. Roobow seems the right man for that
Roobow is the best person to lead a bay offensive

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior
U guys are ridiculous, ridiculed Robow when he was released and tried to run as governor but now since he’s part of damu-shabaab u want him to take over? KGS state budget went from >1million to around 45 million in his term. The Eritrean troops had the specific mission of liberating jubaland and kgs we don’t need robow to lead an offensive. Laftagareen is doing a great job and I hope he stays till we have a new FG President cause whoever HSM puts in will turn us into a vassal of the corrupt benadir.

U guys are ridiculous, ridiculed Robow when he was released and tried to run as governor but now since he’s part of damu-shabaab u want him to take over? KGS state budget went from >1million to around 45 million in his term. The Eritrean troops had the specific mission of liberating jubaland and kgs we don’t need robow to lead an offensive. Laftagareen is doing a great job and I hope he stays till we have a new FG President cause whoever HSM puts in will turn us into a vassal of the corrupt benadir.
Mr eelay you cannot call banadir corrupt when it is you guys currently focking up Somalia. Spoke to a cousin of mine who’s involved in recent offensive and says majority of AS foot soilders getting sent to hell with that hot lead are rx and bantu.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
i think all states should have elections at the same time, it will solve the constant extension issue :)

Jungle

VIP
KGS will come under FGS rule whether you elaay wiiq like it or not. That doesn't mean development in your state (bay n bakool) stops. What you got now retard farmaajo signed off on like he blocked projects for HS and GM from various international donors willingness to invest along with signed contracts waiting on his signature, qatar jowhar-xamar road signed off on during his illegal extension . None of us which is Abgaal Cismaan are built like him or the rest of the faqash. Hawiyaha yuu iska qasmin, iljeex ku gumaaday ma nihin. Blue flag with 5 pointed star and you elaay tuugsade are somalis so you'll your xaq

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior
KGS will come under FGS rule whether you elaay wiiq like it or not. That doesn't mean development in your state (bay n bakool) stops. What you got now retard farmaajo signed off on like he blocked projects for HS and GM from various international donors willingness to invest along with signed contracts waiting on his signature, qatar jowhar-xamar road signed off on during his illegal extension . None of us which is Abgaal Cismaan are built like him or the rest of the faqash. Hawiyaha yuu iska qasmin, iljeex ku gumaaday ma nihin. Blue flag with 5 pointed star and you elaay tuugsade are somalis so you'll your xaq
U mooryan think eelay is a diss lol. I’m not eelay I’m digil from shabellaha hoose which is part of kgs not just bay and bakool. Lower shabelle is more productive than HS and GM while having more shabaab that’s why u mooryan want to claim it for yourselves but we ain’t having it. And I’m sorry what did we get? Everything in KGS has been funded by the digil and Mirifle community , we don’t need international donors like you guys do because everything u loot gets invested into the bloated xamar real estate scene can’t wait till it collapses on top of y’all and then u guys will be running back to jowhar to buy farms LOL. Shame ur speaking like this to meet some of your people who moved to awdheegle and malable and thanked god they have the opportunity to live in Lower Shabelle, KGS and grow instead of staying in HS living off isbaaro funds.

U mooryan think eelay is a diss lol. I’m not eelay I’m digil from shabellaha hoose which is part of kgs not just bay and bakool. Lower shabelle is more productive than HS and GM while having more shabaab that’s why u mooryan want to claim it for yourselves but we ain’t having it. And I’m sorry what did we get? Everything in KGS has been funded by the digil and Mirifle community , we don’t need international donors like you guys do because everything u loot gets invested into the bloated xamar real estate scene can’t wait till it collapses on top of y’all and then u guys will be running back to jowhar to buy farms LOL. Shame ur speaking like this to meet some of your people who moved to awdheegle and malable and thanked god they have the opportunity to live in Lower Shabelle, KGS and grow instead of staying in HS living off isbaaro funds.
There are 15 isbaaro from janaale to Mogadishu. You have no right to speak you eelay begger

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior
Mr eelay you cannot call banadir corrupt when it is you guys currently focking up Somalia. Spoke to a cousin of mine who’s involved in recent offensive and says majority of AS foot soilders getting sent to hell with that hot lead are rx and bantu
Once again Mr.Hutu I’m not eelay and the majority of KGS isn’t. Digil runs lower shabelle and import/export from Xamar read it and weep. And u want to call the Miskeen eelay seeking food corrupt? That’s not corruption u guys instituted corruption to the point u don’t know the definition anymore. And “spoke to a cousin of mine” sounds like the beginning of bad joke why don’t u tell him to stop with his fake war stories and stick to the battle field. If u want facts the Majority of Al shabaabs shura council and leadership are Hawiye. But u don’t want to talk about that.

Once again Mr.Hutu I’m not eelay and the majority of KGS isn’t. Digil runs lower shabelle and import/export from Xamar read it and weep. And u want to call the Miskeen eelay seeking food corrupt? That’s not corruption u guys instituted corruption to the point u don’t know the definition anymore. And “spoke to a cousin of mine” sounds like the beginning of bad joke why don’t u tell him to stop with his fake war stories and stick to the battle field. If u want facts the Majority of Al shabaabs shura council and leadership are Hawiye. But u don’t want to talk about that.
Digil are good folks warya. Don’t let the eelay corrupt you. You don’t need them.

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior
There are 15 isbaaro from janaale to Mogadishu. You have no right to speak you eelay begger
Who’s running those isbaro ?🤣 u can’t be serious rn the Hutu SNA is occupying lower shabelle u ahbal. My people pay that isbaro everyday feeding the people of xamar and u want to call me an “eelay begger” LOL when ur cousins are extorting farmers for 0.5$. Everyone knows this but u don’t want to face the facts. Inshallah Mudane Laftagareen kicks them out and then bam half of HS budget is gone cause lord knows ur farmers don’t have the resources to pay that.

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior
Digil are good folks warya. Don’t let the eelay corrupt you. You don’t need them.
There is no corrupting brother we just know where we stand with them but with u guys it’s a mystery. Do you want the land? Do you want us to pay u every time we go to xamar? Idk inshallah it’s figured out

There is no corrupting brother we just know where we stand with them but with u guys it’s a mystery. Do you want the land? Do you want us to pay u every time we go to xamar? Idk inshallah it’s figured out
Abgaal doesn’t want Lower shabelle. Greenery, rivers and farms are not new to us. It’s HG that want it. As long as my wacdaan cismaan brothers have their rights there I’m not too fazed on what goes down there

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
We have no problem with Digil, Infact Mudulood and Digil have history and alliances dating back centuries.

We do not want your land nor does any smart person support Isbaaro every 5 miles. What’s your land is yours and what’s ours is ours. However you and the rest of Digil need to get through your heads that Lower shabelle is indeed shared. Hawiye own land in every district of LS and will be represented in each one. It’s honestly that simple.

That aside, why do you support LG as a Digil? What has he ever done for you other than pocket funding in Barawe

Abgaal doesn’t want Lower shabelle. Greenery, rivers and farms are not new to us. It’s HG that want it. As long as my wacdaan cismaan brothers have their rights there I’m not too fazed on what goes down there

The hell Abgaal wants Lower shabelle. Do you know how many of our boys who died liberating LS? If I hate one thing it's people who contribute 0 and then demands their "rights"..

I remember HSM talking about the time he visited a contingent of around 400 soldiers in baraawe. And all except 5 where Abgaal.

There's no such thing as a free lunch. We shed blood therefore we have right. Wallahi o billahi If HG and Abgaal SNA vacate LS. Al shabab will take over instantly.

Trending