Heavy fighting near Buhoodle, Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
AUN, Ilaahay ha kala qaboojiyo

It seems that any fighting that happens on the Ethiopian side are much more bloodier than inside Somalia/Somaliland

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Maybe that minister of health can send medications:ftw9nwa:
As for this topic these buhoodle nikkas they only have themselves to blame stop being friendly and breeding with these people:draketf:
Why can't they be like us and stop fucking with these people:draketf:

As for this topic these buhoodle nikkas they only have themselves to blame stop being friendly and breeding with these people:draketf:

Damn it! is beeshayda too soft or what
:snoop:

No the trash who mingle with you are soft:childplease:
Am not one of them never like there friendly attitude toward you people:hova:

I'm still waiting for my abti to get back to me and let me know how serious the situation is over there.

Let's hope you guys killed enough eastern HY's to get a full retaliation from the rest of the Isaaq
:drakegrin:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I'm still waiting for my abti to get back to me and let me know how serious the situation is over there.

Let's hope you guys killed enough eastern HY's to get a full retaliation from the rest of the Isaaq
:drakegrin:
That will never happen:ftw9nwa:But let's say it does do you know who has all the power in Ethiopia hint is not you but ogaden:ftw9nwa:
Fyi if your ignorant to the reality in the ground in Ethiopia ogaden has been slapping you around for decades inside Ethiopia you didn't shit then and you ain't gonna do nothing now:ftw9nwa:
Your minority in Ethiopia don't get to confident:ftw9nwa:

That will never happen:ftw9nwa:But let's say it does do you know who has all the power in Ethiopia hint is not you but ogaden:ftw9nwa:
Fyi if your ignorant to the reality in the ground in Ethiopia ogaden has been slapping you around for decades inside Ethiopia you didn't shit then and you ain't gonna do nothing now:ftw9nwa:
Your minority in Ethiopia don't get to confident:ftw9nwa:

Oh you didn't know? Somalilands security services can enter Ethiopia and pursue any threat to us anytime we like. Since suldan wabar started his shenanigans what happened was that somaliland was given legal authority to pursue any somali inside of Ethiopias borders if they are a threat to somaliland.
f*ck your Ogaden those is slaves my nigga

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Oh you didn't know? Somalilands security services can enter Ethiopia and pursue any threat to us anytime we like. Since suldan wabar started his shenanigans what happened was that somaliland was given legal authority to pursue any somali inside of Ethiopias borders if they are a threat to somaliland.
f*ck your Ogaden those is slaves my nigga
Stop it bruh I can post articles from your own isaaq websites complaining about liyo police in Ethiopia:childplease:
You might be a good pet for habash but that stops at the somali borders:camby:

what kalif galaydh is cooking? that man is somethin else hes prolly involved and will have excuses to arm dhulos with their aggression against sland.
lets hope it doesnt escalate further.
wheres xaglotoosiye when u need him

Bohol

VIP

It is not big deal from what I gather Gashaamo and Buhoodle communities are not enemies historically speaking and those
guys would rather bang a Dhulo Hawd girl than a East Burcan. So I say those communities should live in peace as they did for
centuries they both know their real enemy anyway. In the eastern regions it is different though,
different players and aims.

:mjohreally:

Good good good , how many deads so far?

Iam waiting for dhulo militia to kill DNO workers in Xudun
:ahh:

Imam Hutuking Pro-Daroodism in North Somalia
:drakelaugh:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Unfortunately for you Reer Buhoodle are contained like in Gaza strip and their land is getting smaller day by day.
From your own elders,
Aqoonyahankan iyo Waxgaradkan oo ka soo kala jeeda Laba dhinac oo shaqaaqo Dhimasho iyo Dhaawac Sababtay ku dhexmartay Meel dhinaca Bari Hawd ka xigta Tuuladda Boodo Dheere ee Bariga Degmadda Gaashaamo ee Kililka Shanaad ee Itoobiya
http://hadhwanaagnews.ca/detail.aspx?id=170288

Location of Boodo Dheere in Misrak Gashamo Woreda
s70H2Fo.png

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/10/Degehabur.png

:faysalwtf:siilaanyolaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending