HEARTBREAKING: SZA announces New Zealand as her fave country to tour in

I was a fan of SZA before it was cool for other Gen Z girls to enjoy her stuff and I distinctly remembered seeing cadaan Aussie girls in my area laughing about how weird her name is. They've never heard of the Wu-Tang clan?
:what1:
I remember when she was just another Black chick that never put out music in TDE that Kendrick and the rest of the Black Hippy had to big up. This was over a decade ago. From the looks of it then, she was looking like a dud/flop, one of those token Black female artists in the background. By the way, back then, I remember she was into hipster shit, like those smokey music vibes, for weed smokers. Not really the things she does today on the mainstream pretty girl music shit she does today.

I'm not speaking as a fan just remembered old memories of earlier epochs of music under that label.

It reminds me of the old TDE:

Damn, Ab-Soul had so much potential but he went and made obscure weirdo music. Not obscure and artistic as in the quality stuff Earl makes today but like too esoteric and mystical.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
training-day.gif

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
She claim to be Muslim but what kinda Muslim? The Elijah muhammed of the Nation of Islam religion where he claims to be the reincarnation of Allah.

Her calling her self Muslim and then proceed to get naked is turn off plus I like thick white, Hispanic, Arab and Ethiopian chick more than Madow women.
She actually follows a bit of Hinduism mixed with her Islam and celebrates Christmas, she's a lil bit spiritually confused right now, give her a break, sxb 🥺

Chetan 'Che' Kothari | Massive congrats to @SZA on dropping such a powerful  body of work. Watching & nurturing @Sadhguru and her relationship blossom  into what ... | Instagram

SZA performing at TDE's Christmas concert toy drive 🎁 #sza #christmas... |  TikTok

Ind
I was a fan of SZA before it was cool for other Gen Z girls to enjoy her stuff and I distinctly remembered seeing cadaan Aussie girls in my area laughing about how weird her name is. They've never heard of the Wu-Tang clan?
:what1:
I drew an artwork of her in year 7 and the sun mad rude goes like who’s that?

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Her calling her self Muslim and then proceed to get naked is turn off plus I like thick white, Hispanic, Arab and Ethiopian chick more than Madow women.
Not to mention there was clip where she had some fries on top of her futo as well :vqbuyv0:

Trending

Latest posts