He lost his mind and he can't find it

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SuldaanMethylamine
@Duke of Harshaw @waraabe @menace

War nimanyow Isaaq it's official jamal Cali xusayn has just been bullied out of running for president as UCID's candidate for Somalilands 2017 presidential elections.

Is the old man really this much of an cawaandi :drakelaugh:

Did musa bihi's manhandling of xirsi gaab inside of Kulmiye a few weeks/months ago influence Faysal Cali waraabe in a negative way :damn:

Will every single Cidagel adult still vote for him after this cheeky little stunt :lolbron:

Bohol

VIP
UCID is just a party owned by one man and that is what many people are starting to see including their Suldaan in today's WADANI
event.

Suldaanka Guud ee Beelaha Somaliland Oo Sheegay in Xisbiga Ucid Shaqsi Leeyahay

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
My pops was tryna convince me why Wadani should win the other day, I wasn't having it :hemad:

Lol but on a serious note, I think more Ciidagale's are gonna vote for Wadani than UCID since they have the best chance to stop Muse Bixi

Haven't heard from Cirro since he whooped the Dhulos deputy speaker, why isn't he campaigning?

Bohol

VIP
Arab despise Ciidagale and will probably still vote for Kulmiye lol. Gadabursi is a possibility though there will still be a portion of them rallying behind their man Saylici

Well Cirro is not Cidagale so they might over look that :lol: , I think majority of Gadabursi will vote for WADANI, because Habar Cafaan
and Makahiil make up the majority in Awdal and they are so fed up with Kulmiye. Seylici
is only supported by his sub clan that settles in Lughaya and parts of Zeylac.

@Duke of Harshaw just saw the video now, looks like now Wadani is growing into an all Garxajis party :dj:

Garhajis guys run the city bro, the only thing standing in our way from a complete take over is Hon.ahmed Silanyo, Hon. Musa Bihi & Hon. Maxamad Kahin.
Inshallah the show will be completely ours for the taking once our remaining SNM heroic leadership retires
obamadatazz

Reer sheikh isahaaqow garhajis will lead you into the promised land of honey & milk
:deargod:

Everyone knows it's the gadabursi vote that makes the king. I'm of the opinion KULMIYE is somewhat in the cross roads due to being unpopular overall but the only real world confirmation would be to do a poll as is done over in the USA to determine such matters.

The gadabursi vote will be out of the question for UCID since Faysal and abdirishid Cali mataan( former Vice President candidate for UCID) fell out due to the same internal clashes that made jamal Cali xusein(former presidential candidate for UCID) step down in the last 48 hours due to internal clashes inside of UCID.
UCID can kiss the gadabursi vote good by since they've already risked offending reer Awdal by making one of their representative (abdirishid Cali mataan) inside of UCID feel Unwelcomed.

The gadabursi vote or the kingmaker as I like to call it will be between the unpopular Kulmiye and the wadani stallion

:dj:

UCID is just a party owned by one man and that is what many people are starting to see including their Suldaan in today's WADANI
event.

Suldaanka Guud ee Beelaha Somaliland Oo Sheegay in Xisbiga Ucid Shaqsi Leeyahay

Bruh this is very, very dodgy. Don't think I am reading into the lines too much for this particular opinion but do you think suldaanka Cidagale is just putting on a show right now by trying to publically disown Faysal's bullying of fellow representatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts