"He Called Palestinians Grave Worshippers...By Jalal Abualrub @DUSDawah"

btw I want to mention- this Sheikh is from Palestine and a Salafi. (for those who don't know, he's responding to Shamsi)

(as a side-note, I just want to show that I was staying away from Shamsi before the Sheikh said anything and before these things were going on):

Shamsi I think he seems like a nice guy but I stay far, far away from him...

there's also him being with SPUBS.... SPUBS is.... a sinister organization.

I know Shamsi (who I don't listen to) apparently loves MBS and said MBS is Salafi. I just have no comment on MBS or on the rulers of Muslim countries in general.

I am actually listening to the video right now and I really recommend people listen to the video because..... honestly there are some people on social media who are propagating really weird stuff and presenting it as "Salafiyyah"...

like yes for example STABBING THE PALESTINIANS IN THE BACK.... attacking the Palestinian mujahideen, attacking the Palestinians in general, doing all sorts of stuff that undermines the Palestinians, etc..... and then presenting it as Salafiyyah

and I think an example is when some supposed Salafis were insulting "keyboard warriors" who were posting information on social media helping inform the public... you had supposed Salafis basically trying to tell people to shut up and in effect to let the kuffar dominate these social media discussions...

I believe these info warriors who helped inform the people and who used their voices on social media to support the Palestinians... I believe these people by turning the tide of public opinion against the Zionists has actually helped pressurize the Zionist state and held them back at least a little.... what's happened is terrible but I think it would have been worse without ordinary Muslims speaking up....

I also want to mention I think it's suspect when supposed Salafis are giving lectures on things like "sincerity in acts of worship" and are silent about what is happening to the Palestinians while this has been going on.... I think it's sketchy.... then on top of that I think you have ppl doing that kind of thing and then the only time they mention Palestinians they are criticizing them!

Step by step that salafiyah poison is being extracted from your body, the following verse comes to mind.

[Baqarah 213]
In the beginning all the people followed the same way. (Afterwards there came a change and differences arose). Then Allah sent Prophets to give good tidings to those who followed the Right Way and warnings to those who swerved from it. And He sent down with them the Book based on the Truth so that it should judge between the people concerning their differences. (Differences arose not because people were not given the knowledge of the Truth in the beginning, nay), differences arose between those very people who had been given clear teachings, and (for no other reasons than that) they wanted to tyrannize over one another. So Allah, by His leave, guided those who believed in the Prophets to the Truth about which they had differed; AIIah guides whomever He pleases to the Right Way.

The reason for all differences of the type in which Tabdee is done is due to بَغۡيَۢا بَيۡنَهُمۡۖ (urge to dominate one another through power, influence, finance etc.)

That's the crux of the matter in all religious disputes were deviancy is declared at the top, however at the bottom the masses are fed stories about differences in "Aqeedah" and "Tawheed" which they endlessly talk about.

You know these differences are insincere because had they been sincere at the end of the ayah Allah states he would have guided them in what they differed.

You are now beginning to realize this, because this conflict is separating the filth from the pure as conflict and fitnah in general does, bootlickers cannot hide.

Trending