Have you ever been confused for a different ethnicity? If so, what ethnicity were you mistaken for?

My cadaan teacher said i look like Jay-Z didn't even know who he was at the time it was my fob days never experienced such a violation before ''that one there was a violation''

This reminds me of that time a drunk Cadaan man (must emphasise drunk) came up to me and said that I look like bloody Grace Jones

1670152003102.png

:deadpeter::williamswtf:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
No I’m not Asian plenty of Filipinos look black
No they don't yeah they might have big noses and shit but that don't mean nothing the way their head face eyes mouths are shaped could never be confused with madow people even the darkest ones of them

Garaad diinle

 
Many of the Indian looking ones have a large presence on this forum, but you don't see them in real life🤣something ain't right or y'all on this forum are cadcads
Nah you assume what you consume. In my case no white people told me that i looked like an indian it was only some arabs who thought this probably because they've seen a lot of indians but not enough somalis.

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I think the poll results on this forum's members would be interesting maybe 30% somali 70% cadcads would not be surprised if that was the case

Trending