Have u ever been in a relationship?

Have u ever been in a relationship?

• Total voters
For some reason I always thought you were married and late 20s

Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News
I am neither married nor in my late twenties. I am a *spiritual femcel*- I don’t know what that means yet but I think it gives a good enough description.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Never been, I have not been lucky in that regard. Maybe it's because Fate wants me to get someone special in the future who knows... to be fair I am also a very picky dude, I am only certain types. But my family does demand me to stop being so picky.

Yaraye

VIP
Never been, I have not been lucky in that regard. Maybe it's because Fate wants me to get someone special in the future who knows... to be fair I am also a very picky dude, I am only certain types. But my family does demand me to stop being so picky.
Damn if your own fam says you picky, then you must be picky :tacky:
I'm guessing you're getting older and that's why they are saying that

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
No every time i recognise that a relationship is over the horizon i chicken out and keep it platonic.
Shy GIF

To be fair I am also an attractive guy myself I want someone in my own league nothing wrong about that I am a cutie who wants to be seen in public with another cutie

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Looking for my Harley Quinn on SomaliSpot
Sometimes i see a female Sspot user with a pretty woman as her pfp and imagine the user to be a cute Somali girl then i remember how there are no woman on the internet and how they are all fat men behind the screen trying to trick you for their sick fetish.
:jcoleno: