Have Sudden Deaths Taken Place Amongst the Vaccinated?

I have heard that there are cases like this but I do not trust what I hear in the news. Do you know of cases where the vaccinated "die suddenly"?

I am curious because I read that there will be sudden deaths towards the end times and I wonder if these are the sudden deaths.

I have heard that there are cases like this but I do not trust what I hear in the news. Do you know of cases where the vaccinated "die suddenly"?

I am curious because I read that there will be sudden deaths towards the end times and I wonder if these are the sudden deaths.
Covid-19 increases the odd of having blood clots in your heart. The vaccines also increase the odds of having blood clots. The reason for the sudden death is likely due to covid in general. Although I would personally advise against being vaccinated anymore for the Virus. The reason I say that is because I have gotten vaccinated and still get covid so the vaccine is redundant and increases the risk of clots. Furthermore, I had a bad reaction to the vax, especially feeling pain/soreness in my heart.

Covid-19 increases the odd of having blood clots in your heart. The vaccines also increase the odds of having blood clots. The reason for the sudden death is likely due to covid in general. Although I would personally advise against being vaccinated anymore for the Virus. The reason I say that is because I have gotten vaccinated and still get covid so the vaccine is redundant and increases the risk of clots. Furthermore, I had a bad reaction to the vax, especially feeling pain/soreness in my heart.

so the covid shot causing heart problems is real!

I wasn't sure if it was real or just a myth.

I don't think that covid causes heart problems. covid is supposed to be like the flu. the flu messes with your lungs, that kind of thing. why would it effect the heart?

I have not had any covid shot and if covid really is going around or was, I probably had it... but I have not felt heart pain or anything like that.

NidarNidar

Punisher
My young brother died of sudden cardiac arrest, he was young, fit and active, he complained about heart pain and did a full test, but nothing came up a few weeks later, he passed away in his sleep, we're still waiting for the report.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

I always knew it was a farce that's why I never took the damn thing #AntiVaccine I honestly won't be surprised if the "vaccinated" people start dropping like flies there are so many reasons why the government rolled them out like maybe to stunt human population growth and mitigate overpopulation or maybe some other reason and as always remember never trust the government and the government doesn't love you especially for 3rd world countries

Moon-

Bipolar Express
My young brother died of sudden cardiac arrest, he was young, fit and active, he complained about heart pain and did a full test, but nothing came up a few weeks later, he passed away in his sleep, we're still waiting for the report.
this is so sad 🙏🏾 i hope you guys are healing

NidarNidar

Punisher
this is so sad 🙏🏾 i hope you guys are healing
A little bit of you disappears, and the only thing we can cling to is fond memories, his time was up in this world, and we've been blessed this year, my other brother is having a son this year, and he will be naming him after him.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Ilahay ha u naxriisto wll

I used to work in a unit with stroke patients and we saw a lot of young people come in with strokes. They were in their 20’s and 30’s and it is usually very rare to have a stroke at this age. A lot of us suspected it’s covid and the vaccines doing this

No lie but the way the government handled these vaccines made me slightly anti vax. I got two and I still got covid. I don’t plan on getting any more covid vaccines ever

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
My abtiyo died from cardiac arrest a few days ago. He was a healthy 28 year old. I suspect it had something to do with undetected Long Covid

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
الله يرحمه

Trending

Latest posts