Have 80% of Somali women become feminists? It seems that we are getting a revolution

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Is it me or is it getting out of control this year?
Everywhere you find people talking about this
It has become a trend all over social media, and sheikhs are talking about it in mosques
And another conflict between pick me girls Don't ask me what this means And feminists Some people defend Somali men some attack
I believe that things will change in Somalia in the coming years and Somalia will become a more feminist country

Is it me or is it getting out of control this year?
Everywhere you find people talking about this
It has become a trend all over social media, and sheikhs are talking about it in mosques
And another conflict between pick me girls Don't ask me what this means And feminists Some people defend Somali men some attack
I believe that things will change in Somalia in the coming years and Somalia will become a more feminist country

This could have been avoided if we gave women their rights both in the political scene and within social aspects.

Women are treated like xaar in Somalia and its a fact

I support female empowerment , not the weird dumarland shlick

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Somalia has some problems with womenโ€™s rights, especially since the civil war this is a good thing.
Nope, anything the West supports does not bode well. Now they tell you we are against Somali culture and we hate it. Tomorrow it will be Islam.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
This could have been avoided if we gave women their rights both in the political scene and within social aspects.

Women are treated like xaar in Somalia and its a fact

I support female empowerment , not the weird dumarland shlick
This is not true compared to what was happening in other Islamic countries. Somalia is a janah for women

Somalis live in the land of Dhulmi. When you treat your women like Xaar, this is one of the results. Women, Langaab clans, ethnic minorities in Somalia are treated like qashin and those that talk about it are slandered and insulted because the feelings of those who lie to themselves are a priority.

I just hope Somali women, stick to the limits of the deen and any justice they want is something that the Quraan and Sunnah allows.

This is not true compared to what was happening in other Islamic countries. Somalia is a janah for women
It really isnโ€™t. Letโ€™s not lie. Being better than Asiatics isnโ€™t a flex you think it is. I suppose the bar is in hell at this point. Plus as of late weโ€™ve been getting a lot of women being killed by their spouses. The Luul situation wasnโ€™t the only case but the most barbaric. That week 3 other women were stabbed in the country. Also donโ€™t get me started on the Kufsi and the protection of men

The thing r-word and killing of spouses happens everywhere. What makes back home unique is that we have a surplus of odeys who will help the culprit all for the sake of qabil.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Weโ€™re definitely better than some Muslim countries but to say Somalia doesnโ€™t have gender equality problems is crazy.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Tiktok amplifies controversy, you guys think rural women who make up the majority of women are feminist? There is decades to go until somali women back home are โ€feministโ€.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Somalis live in the land of Dhulmi. When you treat your women like Xaar, this is one of the results. Women, Langaab clans, ethnic minorities in Somalia are treated like qashin and those that talk about it are slandered and insulted because the feelings of those who lie to themselves are a priority.

I just hope Somali women, stick to the limits of the deen and any justice they want is something that the Quraan and Sunnah allows.
You know that feminism is a name associated with homosexuality these days ?
Search for your rights, but using the same feminist methods is a danger to Somali society

A poor country suffering from war, and now they want to destroy the family and marriage

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Tiktok amplifies controversy, you guys think rural women who make up the majority of women are feminist? There is decades to go until somali women back home are โ€feministโ€.
Currently 70% of Somalis live in urban areas and everyone has access to the Internet. Things are changing very quickly sxb
Don't be shocked after a while if you see women demanding to wear bikinis and sexual freedom. Just look at Saudi Arabia, how quickly it has changed

rayxn3

๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ
Search for your rights, but using the same feminist methods is a danger to Somali society

A poor country suffering from war, and now they want to destroy the family and marriage
Somali men are already destroying family and marriage. So many old niggas marrying little girls, forced marriages, somali men having multiple wives with no money and then neglecting the 9+ children and treating their wives unfairly

Women talking about womenโ€™s right or in our context lack of, is always going to be seen as โ€˜feministโ€™. Unfortunately, anything remotely to do with women is branded as such even if the word feminist isnโ€™t used.

The family has already broken down. Divorce rates are high, we have high rates of poverty, we have high cases of female kufitan and murder and the first thing the men want to do is offer payment and accept payment in the case of the brutal violation of a woman. That is a break down of society and since our society doesnโ€™t hold men accountable, itโ€™s men who are sensitive to any changes.

Women wanting to be treated well isnโ€™t a break down. Itโ€™s men wanting to continue this Bahal behavior that is.

Trending

Latest posts