Has this girl appeared on your newsfeed on your social media's, She sounds familiar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who do get accepted into Harvard haven't even done the secondary summer school program. It has a high admission rate. It's absolutely useless.

I heard you need a GPA above 4.0 (which is the highest grade you can get) to even be considered for Harvard admission. The only way you can get above 4.0 is if all your classes are Advanced Placement or International Baccalaureate and you get a perfect score in every class.

Insane.

It's easier to be a legacy.

Insane! She is back at it again! Do you realize only a couple of months ago (September I think) in her last GoFundMe campaign she was claiming to be 15? How do you jump to 17 in a few months? This girl is dishonest and shady as hell.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Whenever someone on Twitter calls her out she cries and gets her goons to pity her and then she blocks anyone who dares to disagree with her. She's an utter fraud. She's scamming people for money.

Absolute charlatan and a fraud. I refuse to believe she is 15. She's definitely 18+. Probably 20.

It's disgusting to take advantage of the generosity of others. There were many holes in her last story. Let's see how this one goes.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Last time she wanted a laptop and she said her father was disabled and now the storyline is that he is retired.

That face done look like a 17 year-old and this is a type of sickness, a mental sickness where the person is a pathological liar and a fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts