Has the hijab lost it's meaning in the West?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this hijabi at a pro trans space? Why doesn't she just take it off?

Or is she transgender?

20170107_002818.png

I know Somali girls (not my family that wear it for religious reasons) wear it to hide their kinky hair but they should be proud of their hair texture.

This one is clearly Pakistani. Pakistanis don't wear hijab here. I think she's wearing it on purpose or she is transgender and is making a point

It's become a meme at this point.
:mjlol:
*insert horrible thing somalis supposedly do* + "but not my family" and you're done.
:russsmug:

I insert that line before anyone tries to humilate me and derail my thread in their hope that they get 10+ likes. They will use it as an opportunity to go after my family so I set the record straight before they do

I know Somali girls (not my family that wear it for religious reasons) wear it to hide their kinky hair but they should be proud of their hair texture.

This one is clearly Pakistani. Pakistanis don't wear hijab here. I think she's wearing it on purpose or she is transgender and is making a point

Since when do Somalis have kinky hair??? First of all the term Madow /kinky was introduced in Somali culture to differentiate between ethnic Somalis and Bantu.

VixR

Veritas
Coming from a gay, nondenominational Muslim:drakelaugh:

Inb4 I've sucked 50 average 5-6 inch Somali dicks, I haven't [been] penetrated:drakelaugh:

The hijab is just a symbol for identity nowadays

Most western Muslims aren't that pious

Why is this hijabi at a pro trans space? Why doesn't she just take it off?

Or is she transgender?

View attachment 11256

Doesn't it say in the quran to cover up so we can be recognised as muslim women...
Like its meant to be a symbol, that's literally the reason

Of course a Muslim is supposed to be pious but muslims sin too, it's expected

So why not let her carry out her commands in peace

Gambar

VIP

To hide their kinky hair waad igu ciyaareysa? :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts